THE CRK Birthday Wish List

December 22. Large Sebbie 21/25 CF inlays Insingo/Regular but willing to entertain all.

Awesome idea btw. Thanks so much.

Email me if you are interested:

4giuDv8m.jpg

Looking for a September 21 small sebenza 21 insingo with micarta inlay (preferably. Any inlay or even plain is ok)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, looking for a large 21/25 sebenza or umnumzaan with a MAY 10th birthday! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's why I figured I would give it a shot. Don't know how much might have been produced on a Friday before a national holiday weekend?

I'm looking for any CRK made on December 8, 2003.

It's my oldest son's birthday.

Many thanks!!

Hey Guys,

I am looking for any Chris Reeve folder made on 14th September, my holy grail would be any Reeve Folder made on 14th September 1995, if anyone of you has a Chris Reeve knife made on the 14th September 1995 or only on the 14th September let me know please :)

Greets Patrick

I just went through 600 pages in the exchange only to find a knife that's exactly one day earlier than the one I'm looking for. El Oh El

I'm sure I saw a bunch of wishlist dates.

Pretty sure I saw one from 9/14 since it's a couple days from my sister's bday, which is why I remember, but you'll have to track down the buyer from that sale. After about 6-7 hours of browsing hundreds of listings, I'm not going to remember where I saw it. Good Luck!

Back