The Don Done Dandy

A while back a few of you may recall that upon seeing some of the knot work Don Luis was capable of I imposed on him to create a hat band for my favorite poker derby ( HAT ). I am enclosing some pics of the hat with the new band it is a beauty. More than the effort, time and skill that went into this project what I truly appreciate is the gesture itself. One thing you can be sure of Don Luis, me the hat and that hatband are all going to play out whatever hands are left to me together. Hell I may have them bury me with it . ( thats how much I like it ). I was going to use this for an epitaph Feo fuerte y formal, but another fellow used it so I guess I will just keep wearing the hat until I find another as good. Thanks again. LT

Very cool hat, LT! I am definately a hat person, and that one rules! Great work by Don Lois on the band, goes really well with the hat.

Sure would go well with an old Schrade in your pocket! :cool:

Nice work, Don Luis...

Lt,
Next time you get ready for a game and are adorned in all your finery, take a picture so we can get the full affect.
Nice work Don Luis.
TTYL
Larry

Sorry I answered until now, I have been busy with some work and haven´t been to the forums much these days.

I´m very glad that you like it, I was worried that it could loose a bit of the flat shape in transport but it seems that it´s OK and fits the hat fine.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

LT, making it has been a pleasure and an honor for me, I appreciate your comments and generosity.

Luis

Back