THE ECAM Scales thread

vBzwmH0.jpg

I've always liked the ECAM but I sure wish I'd been able to scoreI a set of those (limited) Westinghouse(?) paper micarta scales! :cool:
Nathan didn’t do paper micarta…..except, when he did !?! 🤣 Was it International Paper ? The FK2 scales pictured are “Vintage” micarta , per ferider ferider and the lighting definitely doesn’t do the color depth or richness justice.

Last edited:
I've always liked the ECAM but I sure wish I'd been able to scoreI a set of those (limited) Westinghouse(?) paper micarta scales! :cool:
Do you have an FK2, Harland? If so, it just so happens you know a guy............
Nathan didn’t do paper micarta…..except, when he did !?! 🤣 Was it International Paper ? The FK2 scales pictured are “Vintage” micarta , per ferider ferider and the lighting definitely doesn’t do the color depth or richness justice.
You ready?

Yes, Nathan does not use paper micarta as a rule, except when Nathan uses paper micarta, in which case, the rule does not apply.

The vintage paper micarta pictured above, is unverified, but was most likely made by Westinghouse as it came out of an old switchgear.

The vintage micarta CPK recently acquired a large stock of was made by International Paper, but it isn't paper.

The ECAM everyone loves, like the vintage paper micarta, is again unverified, but most likely is an authentic Westinghouse product.

Nathan threw us a curve by using vintage paper micarta by Westinghouse and then later buying vintage canvas micarta made by International Paper.

Back