• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Good: Mark and MJS Knives

How's this for service:I Emailed an enquiry on Sunday.Mark answered a couple of hours later! I placed an order.It shipped Monday morning.I received my new knife (at a right price, too!)on Wednesday.Wham,Bam, Thank You Maam!Guys like Mark make the internet great, and I sincerely appreciate his efforts.By the way, this knife came from Ohio to Alabama!

------------------
"To grow older is inevitable.To grow UP is optional."

About a month ago, I ordered something from MJS, also for a very good price, and even though it only had to go from Ohio to PA, it got here the next day. They even charge less to ship than do most other "retailers"-I'd do business with them again in a minute.
Cappy

I've got to throw my thumb in the ring.
smile.gif

Mark is the best! Great to deal with, low prices and fast delivery. Couldn't be any better.

I agree. I've purchased a number of knives from Mark and have been extremely happy with each purchase. He must have some kind of "in" with UPS, as his shipments reach SC in 2 days. He's very knowledgeable and always very helpfull. He even went way out of his way to find me a very special (and hard to find) Buck 110 variation. He generally has about the best prices on the net.

Can hardly wait till he gets the newsletter going. I'm paranoid about missing some great deal
smile.gif

Just received another order from Mark.Two day delivery again! Got just what I was looking for at a right price, too.I've got his site bookmarked for sure.

------------------
"To grow older is inevitable.To grow UP is optional."

thankyou very much for everyone good words.
it makes me want to work that much harder.
if anyone has sujestions please feel free to e-mail me with them. no garrantee's but hey maybe we can make things better then it is allready.

------------------
Mark-@-MJS
mjsknives.com
knifeman@mjsknives.com
1-800-434-5073
good as the best and better then the rest.

Back