The knives of 2011

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
2011 wasn't one of my better years for sales but it was the "Year of the Tusker". I made 40 Tuskers in 2011. That was the best year for them. The most requested knives were the Tusker, PSK knife and the UNK.
Scott

of course the cream of the crop from last year (even if it only made it in by a hair)...;)

100_0357.jpg

Of course I might be a little biased when I say the above...

Last edited:
I noticed the PSKs on your site - couldn't locate pricing and availabilty...
could you send me some info?

thanks,

Jerry Moores
Tampa, FL
jdmtampa@mac.com

2011 wasn't one of my better years for sales but it was the "Year of the Tusker". I made 40 Tuskers in 2011. That was the best year for them. The most requested knives were the Tusker, PSK knife and the UNK.
Scott

of course the cream of the crop from last year (even if it only made it in by a hair)...;)

View attachment 260948

Of course I might be a little biased when I say the above...

That thing is an absolute beast. I got to see it in Scott's shop. That is Popeye's knife!

Loveless had the drop point hunter, Moran the ST24. Scott, the Tusker is all you man! My SEAL Tusker and my 8" Tusker have been getting a good amount of use lately.

I noticed the PSKs on your site - couldn't locate pricing and availabilty...
could you send me some info?

thanks,

Jerry Moores
Tampa, FL
jdmtampa@mac.com

Hi Jerry, click onto the pricing/specs page on my website. The PSK knife info is listed there. My wait time is short, about two to four weeks.
Thanks, Scott

Collin, that was the biggest piece I made for 2011.

Yeah, no challenge to the "Mother" here! She's a fun design and very useful, but I don't deny the "Mother" is more practical.

2 out of 3 ain't bad! A PSK & UNK arrived from the G man in 2011......... maybe 2012 will be my year for a Tusker?

Back