THE "Knives on NCIS" Thread

I did a search and saw that there have been quite a few threads about NCIS in the past. Nothing complete and comprehensive though. I know I'm WAY behind, because I am just starting to watch this show, from the beginning, so NO SPOILERS people! I will post every knife that I see on the show, WITH SCREENSHOTS so that we can ID them. Enough preamble, let's get started.

Season 1 Episode 2 "Hung Out to Dry" (41:00):
NCISS01E02-4100.png

Credit to Bear Claw Chris Lappe for identifying this in a previous thread. It is a Gerber Fred Carter Utility GB5856.
GerberFredCarterUtilityGB5857.jpg

Last edited:
No screen captures, but so far this season Ziva David has been shown using a MOD folder in several episodes.

Saw Ziva throwing a Cold steel Kobun into a wall on the episode where (spoiler) Ziva was suspected of being a spy for her country by the FBI and she had to go and hide, and she called Gibbs who just retired to help her.

I have seen Ziva several times with MOD CQD. On one episode she was even trimming her fingernail cuticles with the beast.:cool: Then probbie came along, whipped it out of her hands to open a box!:jerkit:
I do not know where to get pictures of her and the beast!
But I would recognize a CQD anywhere. Most especially in the hands of a hot Israeli woman.

I will get screenshots up as I come across them when I watch. Nobody has even identified the first knife yet, which Gerber is that?

Gibbs uses a Kershaw Leek and a Gerber.

Ziva - Cold Steel Tanto and MOD automatic

DiNozzo - Spyderco Endura

McGee - Spyderco Native

There was a Chive in another episode.

I believe one of the bad guys killed someone with a Kershaw Blackout.

What was the one that Abs assistant had in an episode that was on today?

Gibb's Rule #9 - Always carry a knife.

I had to chuckle - in a re-run, last night, Ziva had on those tight camo khaki slacks (she is so hott in those, BTW), pistole, badge and the like, but when Probbie asked her if she had a flashlight she said, "No, it would pull down my pants." She then used her tanto to cut down a bag.

Ziva is hot in anything.

I just recently discovered the show, what with USA network playing it to death every weeknight. I like the show a lot.

Then they killed off Kate, and the show got a thousand times better with the addition of Ziva David....

There just something about hot chicks with knives that makes the world a better place.

in the episode where tony gets kidnapped, he has a belt-buckle knife that he uses as a screwdriver, but it's impossible to get a good enough look to determine the manufacturer.

Well I just finished Season 1 Episode 12 and there haven't been any more knives yet. There was a very brief glimpse of a multi-tool of some kind, but not enough to get a shot of.

without giving you any spoilers it seems there are more knives once Ziva shows up :) i don't think i ever seen Cate with a knife. i need to work on getting the other seasons soon!

Well I just finished the episode where the infamous Rule 9 was created; "Never go anywhere without a knife".

Gibbs uses his Gerber Fred Carter Utility GB5856 to pry a loose brick from a wall.
Season 1 Episode 13 "One Shot, One Kill" (14:00):
NCISS01E13-1400a.png

NCISS01E13-1400b.png

NCISS01E13-1400c.png

NCISS01E13-1400d.png

DiNozzo was carrying what I'm guessing is a Spyderco Endura?:
NCISS01E13-1400e.png

Last edited:
Back