The most exciting Kizer new product in 2015 !!Gemini-RayLaconico

kizer news:

new Vanguards product alert!

The Blade Smith and the Vanguards Series(with ball bearing)

Will be available at about the end of December at your favorite Kizer dealer!

Link:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b428/kizernews/Kizer Forum/Kizer 2015/V3471A1_zpswbjxawuw.png
V3471A1 Image:

Link:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b428/kizernews/Kizer Forum/Kizer 2015/V3471A2_zpssejjhmym.png
V3471A2 Image:

Model No.: V3471A1/V3471A2
Model Name: Gemini
Designer: Ray Laconico

[table="width: 500, class: grid, align: left"]
[tr]
[td]Blade Material [/td]
[td]VG10[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]System[/td]
[td]Ball bearing[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Blade Thickness[/td]
[td]0.11"(2.8mm)[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Blade Length[/td]
[td]3.12" (79.5mm)[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Overall Length[/td]
[td]7.24"(184mm)[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Handle Material[/td]
[td]G10 [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Weight[/td]
[td]3.74oz(106.2g)[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]MSRP[/td]
[td]120USD[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

If you want more information, please log in our website :www.kizerknives.com

Can't wait to receive the Vanguard Gemini! (expected to arrive next week) Just got the Vanguard Intrepid in and that is a very very good knife! The same (famous) Kizer fit & finish you find on their premium models, extremely smooth flipper action and a satin finished VG-10 blade for a "bargain" price!
I expect the Gemini Vanguard to be equally good and as much bang for your buck as the Intrepid!

Just completed a pass around of the proto without bearings, this thing is going to be a great EDC. VG-10 blade gets screaming sharp with little effort and holds it plenty long. Depending on the street price going to have to pick one up.

Last edited:
Okay Kizer, getting closer, so close, to that 3" blade.

How goes the planned USA service center?

Y'all can thank me for it being on bearings as opposed to washers!

Thank you!.....And thanks also for organizing the passaround -- I loved the proto!

Do you know whether the Vanguard Gemini blade is satin or stonewashed?

Intrepid says stonewashed.

Do you know whether the Vanguard Gemini blade is satin or stonewashed?

Intrepid says stonewashed.

The Vanguard Intrepid has a satin finish!
Here's a pic from the Vanguard Intrepid;
245188463.jpg

The Vanguard Gemini has a stonewash finish.

Last edited:
Apparently Kizer is shipping two different versions of the Vanguard Intrepid; stonewash AND satin finish :confused:
Although there is only one version in the pricelist....:(

I just visited the website of a Kizer dealer/retailer in the Netherlands - the same one which offers the Mistral with the colored anodizing removed, which I bought - and they have a complete listing, with pictures and descriptions, of the new Kizer offerings. Vanguard Series is included.

Last edited:
I just visited the website of a Swedish Kizer distributor/retailer - the same one which offers the Mistral with the colored anodizing removed, which I bought - and they have a complete listing, with pictures and descriptions, of the new Kizer offerings. Vanguard Series is included.

Link?

Awesome! Now I wont have to worry about scratching my titanium scales up when using it at work. Have a hard time bringing my Intrepid to work now all because of that reason.

Why make anything but stonewashed! :confused:

I got confirmation from Kizer that the Vanguard Intrepid blade will be with satin finish only! So the info on the BladeHQ site is not correct! If you look closely at the pic on their site you can see it is satin finish.

I got confirmation from Kizer that the Vanguard Intrepid blade will be with satin finish only! So the info on the BladeHQ site is not correct! If you look closely at the pic on their site you can see it is satin finish.

That's quite a change -- and not a good one. Why would you do that, Kizer?

Back