The New "Almost Ready To Ship" For 2012

Drooling over all of 'em!
Can't wait to see what you put on your blanks Todd.

me too. i am really torn. i have been using micarta lately. and, micarta will go on that LRK+.

but, i think i may need to put some nice wood on that custom handle. decisions, decisions. i was thinking about trying to find some nice honduran rosewood.

thoughts?

Wood looks good,wait,let me rephrase that....wood looks damn good,but micarta is more durable & requires less care.(Sorry,I'm just lazy.)
That mycarta you made looks damn good too Todd,put some complementing liners under it & you'll have a winner.

Wood looks good,wait,let me rephrase that....wood looks damn good,but micarta is more durable & requires less care.(Sorry,I'm just lazy.)
That mycarta you made looks damn good too Todd,put some complementing liners under it & you'll have a winner.

hmmm. i've thought about that. i have more materials to make a new batch. and, i have brown liners and brown micarta pins that would fit the holes. think that combo would look good. but, as much as i like that micarta, there is just something about a nice wood handle.

like i said...i am really going to flip-flop on this one.

thanks myke.

Hanna #5 in orange G10

001-121.jpg

Hanna #4 in orange G10

002-116.jpg

Ky Woodsman in green canvas micarta

004-61.jpg

Kephart in maple burl

003-89.jpg

Ky Woodsman in customer supplied burl and mosaic pins

005-42.jpg

Keeping my brother busy!

006-33.jpg

Boy,that's a nice end of the year batch there with the burls & mosaic pins.

H4 & H5 are looking good too.
Thanks for the pics John.

All shipped this morning, I decided since it is nice out I would walk to the post office instead of waiting for Connie to get home from work with the car.

Back