The New "Almost Ready To Ship" Thread

Bare bones Neckmuk and Tin with sheaths for wterry.

003-19.jpg

Deluxe Tin and sheath for Jason Richmond.

006-10.jpg

Better shot of the tiger maple on the Kephart for Ossa1970.

001-20.jpg

Kephart in green canvas micarta, red liners, and brass pins, for LMT66. I think this is the first in green canvas.

001-21.jpg

Kephart in green canvas micarta, red liners, and brass pins, for LMT66. I think this is the first in green canvas.

001-21.jpg

This arrived today and is sweet! Grinds are perfect and feels great in hand. People often overlook the Kepharts but shouldn't. It's a great blade with a comfy handle.
My sis is up from Southern Illinois and has taken a liking to it. I think it's going back south with her next week.
I think you'll be making another one for me soon.

Thanks for making great blades John!

John, The Kephart came today, I could not be happier. *Keep up the good work, it would be a shame to loose someone with a skill like yours.

Old Style Bushcrafter in tan canvas.

003-22.jpg

EDC in black canvas for glennbad.

005-13.jpg

004-16.jpg

Pocket Scandi in ironwood for Rockywolf. :eek:

008-9.jpg

Last edited:
John is the classic bushcrafter for sale? I noticed no name next to it. I would love one but thought it was discontinued.

John is the classic bushcrafter for sale? I noticed no name next to it. I would love one but thought it was discontinued.

That is for a customer, but I don`t know his forum name, or even if he is from here. I still make them.

Keebler Kephart for a customer, and Keebler Nessmuk for mqqn. Both have black canvas with red liners.

001-23.jpg

Sweet! That keeblermuk is cute!!

Best

mqqn

2 Keebler knives and a Ky Woodsman to finish tomorrow, or Thursday, depending on how freaking hot it is, then 2 hatchets next week, and July is done. 6 knives for August, then it looks like I`m done with orders. Not sure what I`ll be doing after that.

Keebler ASK in tan canvas micarta for Noah L.

003-1.jpg

Keebler Nessmuk in orange G10 with black liners for mykel m.

001-1.jpg

Kentucky Woodsman HD in customer supplied wood (walnut burl?) with yellow liners for JackHammer.

005.jpg

004-1.jpg

Back