The NEW Post Your Campsite/gear/knife/hiking/anything Outdoorsy Pic Thread!

Seems as good a thread as any to post a picture of my newly mutilated tramontina to... it's a 12" with some modification:

4557532431_7566cc1985.jpg

New Condor 5 inch Bushcraft knife. I odered the 4 inch and while back and they sent me the 2 inch, this time I ordered and got the five inch. This knife has a pretty hefty set of scales and fits my large hands pretty well. It might present a bit of a problem for small hands. The blade has a black coating and came very sharp from the box with a good even grind. As usually it came with a darn nice leather sheath for the price and carries very well.

I wanted to try it out but the wind is gusting to 68 miles and hour so that will have to wait a few days. This is another great product from Condor, when they become readily available, the should grab a big chunk of the market. IMO I have the Rodan and Bushlore as well as many of the older SS ones.

Attachments

• JK knives 348WSS.jpg
    JK knives 348WSS.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
My wife headed down into Haleakala crater.
IMG_5748.JPG

Silversword
IMG_5782.JPG

Me hiking on Mars / Haleakala Crater.
IMG_5808.JPG

Path between cinder cones:
MauiHaleakala

IMG_5885.JPG

and this is from the mars rover:
Mars-panorama.jpg

Continued from above....

Cutlery fun :):

a9f67951.jpg

e76f197b.jpg

da5dc7d6.jpg

f0da2564.jpg

My Fiskars 14" hatchet was "tough-wood processing" king this trip. Splitting dense and knotty seasoned oak was no problem with this workhorse along.

Last edited:
Back