The OFFICIAL 2017 BLADEFORUMS KNIFE purchasing thread

No email yet here either :(. Hopefully it won't be too long, I'm very excited about this run. But I do agree, its still coming much sooner than expected.

I'm excited, I never received any confirmation but my Paypal shows the money was sent Barry, I know you'll take care of me my friend, Thanks again in advance for another great Annual Traditional Forum Knife.

Thanks for taking on the task of packing and shipping 500 knives, Barry!
My part in this was a breeze by comparison!!
I picture Barry buried in a heap of labels, tubes and, shipping boxes and bags (shudder!)!
Probably a protesting computer also!!
That cloud of dust is me heading for the hills!!
Thanks, GunstockJack!!!

Received an email today from Barry saying that my 2017 Bladeforums Knife shipped today.

I got the shipping email today, thanks! 304 is an amazing amount of orders shipped out, nicely
done:thumbsup:

It reminds me an old ad from Milka : ...and the marmot, she wraps the chocolate in the aluminium paper...

Just got mine. They are exceptional! Their quality speaks volumes for the passion and dedication of all those involved. Simple, elegant , refined yet build to be used...;perhaps I should leave the poetry to others; this years knife is a home run!
Thank-you again Charlie, Jack, Bill and everyone at GEC! Days like this make me so proud and appreciative to be a member here. I wish all my fellow Formites a great day!
I must apologize for the lack of pictures as I've not yet mastered that skill.

Just got mine. They are exceptional! Their quality speaks volumes for the passion and dedication of all those involved. Simple, elegant , refined yet build to be used...;perhaps I should leave the poetry to others; this years knife is a home run!
Thank-you again Charlie, Jack, Bill and everyone at GEC! Days like this make me so proud and appreciative to be a member here. I wish all my fellow Formites a great day!
I must apologize for the lack of pictures as I've not yet mastered that skill.

Lies.

Lies until pictures.

Lol! I really do apologize and confess to some laziness on my part for not figuring out the pictures.
I do, however, feel VERY confident I will be vindicated in the very near future!
Take care!

AEA7zNG.jpg

pMioUEw.jpg

anymBA3.jpg

COrUhMG.jpg

oCOmKBf.jpg

Posted for E Epicurian

Let's all sit back and quietly resent him! o_O

That's the first photo of the knife with the proper perspective. Now the anticipation builds for Thursday's delivery.

Back