The Official Lanyard Thread

The opposite side has markings, so I contacted the manufacturer as to what they mean and got this response

It's ancient Chinese seal characters more than 2000 years ago--"Fu Jia Tian Xia",it means "All the wealth of the world",and the turtle shell has been regarded as a mascot for wealth and luck in China

G2

I haven’t searched this entire thread but I have been searching google for red anodized metal lanyard beads. It’s almost impossible to find some that aren’t $30 a piece. Who would have thought?

I haven’t searched this entire thread but I have been searching google for red anodized metal lanyard beads. It’s almost impossible to find some that aren’t $30 a piece. Who would have thought?
It isn't possible to get titanium anodized red, but you can get close to it. More like a pinkish-purple.

I guess it was a 24 hr bug as today it went together without a hitch, well, there is a hitch in the knot but then I digress ;)
Just got a Jutland in the house today, my previous one went west so I did miss it some and got another one in, nice folder along side the Solarstorm, also a nice folder!

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

I guess it was a 24 hr bug as today it went together without a hitch, well, there is a hitch in the knot but then I digress ;)
Just got a Jutland in the house today, my previous one went west so I did miss it some and got another one in, nice folder along side the Solarstorm, also a nice folder!

G2
That’s a good looking pair!

20230723_161522.jpg.b037a2a8260c4e1b8dafbfc1dfea998f.jpg

Got this new bead in today, stainless steel with a little weight in it, the back is hollow which I wasn't expecting but wondered since they did not show both sides, clever fellas lol but, it works pretty well the way it is

G2

Last edited:
Just checking in and I see it's been kinda quiet over here. I've just gotten in something new to share, so for a bit of a bump here's my latest, another Cheburkov Scout, this one with lots of interior milling, a Timascus clip, and a SS polished Dama blade. I recently bought a couple beads from a favorite maker, planning to put this one on my AFCK 806-1101, but it ended up on this knife instead, surrounded by two diamonds tied up with 550 Moonstruck.

1693436306807.jpeg

1693436353874.jpeg

Last edited:
Back