The Official ZT0562 Thread!! (FIRST LOOK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm sure most have you have seen pieces but here is the scoop.

566 size, kvt bearings, slicer grind.

First up is the G10/Elmax MSRP is $250:

ZTCatalog_2014_04_zpsb54e20f8.jpg

Next up is the CF/M390 MSRP is $300:

ZTCatalog_2014_05_zpsec22b02a.jpg

Now I know some catalog pics aren't enough for some of you animals so let's see some prototypes!!!

IMG_1509_zps7fc529a7.jpg

IMG_1502_zps728751c8.jpg

IMG_1498_zpsd078d097jpgoriginal.jpg

IMG_1501_zps4e3d4e20.jpg

IMG_1505_zpsa156ae5c.jpg

IMG_1510_zpsf92673c0.jpg

Disclaimers: ETA's are currently not available. Tweaks to the design and specifications for are subject to change for final production. The images above are property of KAI USA Ltd. and posted here with their permission. I do not speak for or represent Kershaw or KAI USA.

Oh wow, that is absolutely awesome. Looks like I will be selling the 566.

Holy Crap... The prototypes are sick. I know they won't be exactly like that but man....

And I think this is the knife most wanted the 566 to be. They will sell plenty of these

Grrr. All these new good looking knives and none of them are liner or subframe locks. Throw us guys who work in the elements a bone KAI!

Grrr. All these new good looking knives and none of them are liner or subframe locks. Throw us guys who work in the elements a bone KAI!

You need a place for mud to get between the scale and lockbar?

I'm actually... very interested in that.
I have an 0566 on the way. So I guess if I like that, I'll probably love the 562

Let us know if you guys can find out a release date! That CF m390 is seriously on my mind right now wow

Although not ZT, Kershaw's Camber would be a good option for you if a liner lock is what you prefer. Stay warm, man.

We just got out of a nasty cold snap here. I used my 0550 one day to take a branch off of a tree while it was about -20. Lock was a bit sticky from the frost after it came out of my pocket, but not so sticky it wouldn't close. I just use a thin pair of gloves ("mechanics" style) and it works out good for me.

Last edited:
Well, I'm definitely selling my 0566 to get one of those knives when they come out. And looking at those pics, I really like the look of the prototype without any blade markings. Just looks like a very clean and elegant, yet very badass...

They're bringing the heat this year. The 0620, 0562 and CQC -4,5,6 are all calling my name! Time to start selling stuff to support my knife habit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back