The RAT pack numbers thread, Get your number here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want in!

I want number 8 please- it's my lucky number and maybe I will win a free night with Mr. Perrin!

-RB

It will have to be one of the girls since you and Mr. Perrin have already spent several nights together!

I think I qualify for this, yes?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 283
Search took 1.29 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: TheGame ; Forum: RAT Cutlery Company and child forums

But you will be entering contests and whatnot by posting your RAT PACK number. And guys, from this point forward, you need to be 18 to enter contests for knives. We have a liability issue with sending blades to folks who are under 18, sorry. You can still be a PACK member, but no contests.
Those of you who are under 18 please get your RAT Pack Number because you can entry the non knife contest ,Like for E&E kits , T-shirts, Hat's ETC. but you gotta have your RAT Pack Number to do so !

Please add me. I'm sure I have more than 25 posts in here. I read more than post but that's because I haven't shot any small game and skinned it with my RAT lately!

Can I join ? Another tattoo wont hurt, just not on my forehead .

Oopps, sorry , just want to add Please & Thank you ! :D

I'm pretty sure I have at least 25 posts in here. I'll check.

(edit) Yuppers. Only 28 though. Hmm. I thought it would be more than that.

nice one, count me in please, stopped counting at 28, but I've only been here for a few weeks ...

you said from this point forward we have to be 18, however i have entered contested before now, so should i be still includeed? i can also get my dad to enter stuff for me if i have too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back