Off Topic The Riddle of the Year

Haebbie Haebbie
I've been thinking about it, and I think I figured out what it is.
I think it is a device to make "people" ask
"WTF is THAT?" :)
Lol!! Could be. But is not. If you see it in function you’ll hit your forehead with your flat hand. „Oh no“ I‘m sure you’re saying that when I solve the riddle.

H.

It’s for a paint roller to get off the extra paint?
Yes, you’ve seen it. The grid IS for a paint roller. I used it this way last week to paint the attic. But NOW it is anything else.

H.

Well, midnight, go to bed now. Im curious what I find tomorrow.

Good night.

Haebbie

Paint the attic....... ?

I think maybe he's gone Looney.....
I'll pray for him.

It's going to be the back support for one of Herbert's knife display case's.

You could hang photos on it with cloths pins for decoration or maybe hang a paper or magazine for reading.

It could be a game. Bounce a ping pong ball under the fence for points or off the fence and back into your red solo cup (full of beer) for the win!

You could hang photos on it with cloths pins for decoration or maybe hang a paper or magazine for reading.
Not bad, but it is too small for decoration or a magazine.

It could be a game. Bounce a ping pong ball under the fence for points or off the fence and back into your red solo cup (full of beer) for the win!
A good suggestion for the next garden party.

H.

Can we get a clue?:D the way you have it sitting in the picture, is that the way it sits to be used?
Second hint: It is for all day use, 24/7. indoor. Useful, but not for everybody.

H.

Last edited:
For feeding rabbits or goats. Wood part mounted to wall and hay/straw/alfalfa in from the top. (That would have been my first guess but where's the fun in that? Loves me some kraut!)

Didn't I hear something about a heat wave in Europe? Soak a towel, drape it over that thing, set it next to a fan, so that the air has be pulled through the towel. Instant cooler.

O.B.

Back