The Shop.... After Dark

Drinking a bit slow..bump...no hurry, I might have to get offline and get out a bit.

photo-85.jpg

All beer is Good beer some just better than others:) I think that's how the quote goes;)

Sunday night and .......... Wow, I am in the shop. What is it with this place? ManCave? yes. Beer? yes. Tv? yes. Laptop w/BF? yes.
Hmmmmmm I see a trend here but I can't quite put my finger on it :confused:
Help ;)

I guess I'm too late to be shooting the sheet but here's a pic of what I recently picked up for shooting everything else. lol

16x9300winmag.jpg

[video=youtube;7xY7nH5hWrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xY7nH5hWrI[/video]

Saturday Night, Fall is in the air. Started a fire out back gonna cook up some brats.

Hope everybody is having a good time and taking things - Light.

Enjoy!

Saturday Night, Fall is in the air. Started a fire out back gonna cook up some brats.

Hope everybody is having a good time and taking things - Light.

Enjoy!

Sounds delicious!

Here's two meal related pics from my recent MI visit. Grilling / Smoker in the woods and a "world famous" wet burrito from Grand Rapids / Wyoming.

photo-1639.jpg

photo-1477.jpg

Last edited:
Notice that it was kept "light" in the wood's cooking photo. It's lite by the camera's flash and that is a lite beer in the coozie.

some good grub cookin in there. what i wouldn't give for a californian burrito from vallarta right now :grumpy:

No one batted an eye when we pocket dumped the XMs on the table. The knives sat there for a few minutes while we ate, drank and snapped a couple photos.

I tend to find that if you act accordingly in any setting that people do not become over-concerned "sheeple". The "Keep Calm and Carry On" theme was true that evening.

And, yes the Wet Burritos are quite good.

Back