The Suggestion Box

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The Suggestion Box

Suggestions, any and all. Let us know where you'd like to see this subforum go. Post a quick blurb or a full rambling, tell us whatever you'd like.

Here's the thing, Tim and I can make all of these decisions by ourselves, and are more than willing to, but then there's really no point in having a subforum. So tell us what you would like to see and we'll see what we can do to make things happen.

We'll try not to post in this thread unless you ask us a question. We won't bug you about your comment, get butthurt, or expect you to have an answer on how you expect something to happen.

Now, If you start designing a blade that shoots flaming ninja stars, then we may bring you back to Earth and let you know what's in the realm of reality. Maybe you'll find things in common with someone and come up with a great idea and maybe we can roll with it. If you agree with someone else's suggestion, quote it and give it a thumbs up, or add your take on it.

Heres some examples:

Types of threads you'd like to see?
Opinions on "work in progress" threads?
Creative Giveaway formats?
Types of Giveaway items?
Blade types? Drop, clip, trailing.......?
Materials? Wood, synthetic, bone......?
Nickel, copper, brass, bronze.......?
Designs?

Comments about anything at all
"I liked what you did here"
"I hated what you did there"
"What about making a ........."
"You guys should........"
"You suck, Johnny"
"This thread is a waste of time"

Whatever you got, throw it in here and we'll take everything into consideration. Like I said earlier, we won't bug you about your suggestions unless you want us to. if you need to start another thread to go into details of something, have at it.

In case you haven't noticed, we're all standing on a concrete slab and we'd like your input on what you want built.

If you're reading this as a guest, register and say hello, Bladeforums is a good resource.

Thanks in advance:thumbup:
-John and Tim

The work in progress threads are great. Are you planning to do one for each knife?

The work in progress threads are great. Are you planning to do one for each knife?

Glad you like them, I'll keep doing them unless the suggestions here say different. I have fun doing them and hope they're at least a little entertaining.

It's pretty quiet here, maybe you should have a GAW, or an auction, or some other event to bring folks around. Just mention in the community center to come here to join in, and well...you get the idea.

It's pretty quiet here, maybe you should have a GAW, or an auction, or some other event to bring folks around. Just mention in the community center to come here to join in, and well...you get the idea.

Naw, that'd draw in too much riff-raff. Look, I'm already here... ;) :p

This forum needs more cowbell.
Heck, I can see a huge marketing ploy if you added a cowbell to every knife you make.

Back