The Sunday Picture Show (April 14th, 2024)

Happy Sunday, all. I took this picture a while back as a "whole collection" photo. I debated on whether or not to post it, kinda seems like bragging. But then I thought, this is the place to share it:
View attachment 2551109
I've actually added a few more (a dozen or so) since I took this. Hope everyone had a great day!
AWESOME!

Happy Sunday, all. I took this picture a while back as a "whole collection" photo. I debated on whether or not to post it, kinda seems like bragging. But then I thought, this is the place to share it:
View attachment 2551109
I've actually added a few more (a dozen or so) since I took this. Hope everyone had a great day!
How do you like that blacked out deploy? I've got the mini deploy in the black out version and it's made me want the full size.

How do you like that blacked out deploy? I've got the mini deploy in the black out version and it's made me want the full size.
I do like it, although it hasn't seen much use yet. I didn't plan ahead for how I would carry it, and the "auto in a pants pocket" gives me the willies. I know it has a safety, but I just don't feel comfortable with it, yet. Overall, though it's a nice knife and feels good in hand.

Back