The surprise knife ... The last knife in the Simonich Auction

I can't believe the great support here guys.. this is just awesome... :D

We need to send this one off with a top bid (no disrespect intended Gabe). This knife is SO special that it is beyond value or price. Designed, profiled and ground by Rob makes it pretty special to start with. Finished with special care and love by Trace to faithfully hold to the original look Rob would have created himself, then marked with both Rob's custom mark and the Four Star Big Bear mark, side by side, makes this knife a truly fitting tribute to a great man and wonderful friend to so many of us.

Dig deeper.

Gabe you have won this auction.. that is way cool.. email me with all you info.. I can't beleive it's over.. seems like just yesterday I was looking at these wonderful pieces of art. Thank you all for your support.. I can't say that enough. I have informed Christine that the auction is over and she should be coming in here shortly to give her thanks. She has had some very trying times of late.. My good thoughts go out to her everyday..

Again Thanks and everyone have a safe and Happy New Year. :cool:

oops... So sorry guys.I thought it started on the 27th :rolleyes: ..this is will go on for another 24 hours.. Sure hope I didn't mess anyone up.. :confused:

I wanna take a minute here to say thank YOU Ida, I know how busy you are and still you find time to take care of this. All of Mayo's remarks aside:) WE love ya and appreciate your efforts sweetheart. :cool:

If this has caused any problems for anyone, I'm sure they will speak up.

Also thanks Jerry, that was the look I was going for.. Robs look.

Thanks Trace.. you know doing this for Rob and Christine has really been an honor.. thank you guys for having the confidence in me. :D

ida 2thehilt said:
Thanks Trace.. you know doing this for Rob and Christine has really been an honor.. thank you guys for having the confidence in me. :D
Hey Ida, you are tops in my book! :D Just thought I might have missed something. Trace, nice work, I know you did it for Rob, Christine and Megan! :) Jerry, my grandson is watching this knife! ;) Best wishes to all who bid on this one and to all who have participated in these auctions! :)

Well now this will make 72 hours.. Gabe still remains the winner..Thank you Gabe.. I look forward to hearing from you to get all your shipping and billing info.. Thanks to all who participated.. Happy New Year :cool:

Awesome! Gabe will give it a good home for sure!! :cool:

Thanks to EVERYONE who participated in this, ALL you guys bidding on the knives!!!, Craig for donating this knife, Ida for running the show, Terrible Terrill for the awesome pics! All my friends who made the knives, and anyone I might have missed. This was very cool, and I am very proud to have been a part it..

EVERYONE have a GREAT NEW YEAR!!!! :D

Yeh, congratulations..... although I usually view losing an auction as a bad thing, the best thing for this cause is obviously to raise as much money as possible.

Happy New Years!

Kalimalena U sir KICK ASS!!! Funny how the MOST generous among us, dont want for any attention, I'm talking about several people now. You guys are like GOLD, They dont make many like you all anymore. :cool:

Trace Rinaldi said:
Kalimalena U sir KICK ASS!!! Funny how the MOST generous among us, dont want for any attention, I'm talking about several people now. You guys are like GOLD, They dont make many like you all anymore. :cool:

Hey Trace,
Thanks and "right back atcha!"..... ;) Thanks to all the great people who organized, bid and cheered this on and the makers especially who made and donated their knives to make this happen.
Caring and Generousity.... "The Golden Rule".... makes the world go round.... :D

Happy New Year !!!! :D

Back