The Ultimate Tactical Folder?

I didn't know this thread was about balisongs or I would have read it sooner:)

Another balisong with a pocket clip is the Batangas Clipper from Knifezilla.com. It is made in the Philippines and has a 5 inch blade. It's not as high quality as the Benchmade but I've been satisfied with the one I bought last year.

Have to wait til Bram gets up into the Pacific Northwest.

Appreciate the invite, though.

Mr. Worden (Kelly) speaks well of he and his program.

I recall seeing an early (way early) prototype of a gunting design way back when. Have seen only photos of the Gunting since. However, nearly every comment made on the forums about this knife has been supportive:)

Again, thanks for the invite.

One2gofst: When & where in St. Louis is Bram coming? Where can I get more details; would love to go. Thanks.

Greg,
WE can help introduce you to the G,if you get to Miami!!:D Are you going to be able to make it to the Guild in Orlando?? Breakfast is on me! :D
JIM

Sorry, Jim -

I'd love to have breakfast with you but I'm locked in tight here with work and upcoming events. I'm sure the Guild Show will be great and it's one of the shows I always loved attending. First Class act all the way.

G

Greg,
Understand,but if you do get to make it!!Offer still stands! Bram & Sal will be there(I'm gonna get stuck for breakfast anyhow)!:D
jim

Just got my Benchmade clip carry bali in 3" blade from Jeff at Cutlery Shoppe.

Conventional edge format.

What a neat knife! Ultra sharp out of the box and it carries just right in the pocket. Very handsome and I agree with Jeff regarding a Bali that now has everyday utility use ref: pocket carry.

At the same time the "Baby Bali" is not "scary" looking or at all threatening. At the most it causes folks to say "Wow, very cool."

Great little working knife and with all the right features that make the properly designed and built butterfly knife one of the safest pocket utility knives in the world.

Great going at Benchmade for this one:D

Verezjd, not sure yet. He is off to the Commandments of Steel first. The date will be set up when he gets back. I can let ya know.

Back