the United Collection of Hibbens Elite Series.

Hallo I'm aise.

I've got a question, because I want to import the United Collection of Hibbens Elite Series. Do you ship to wards the European country's?
And what will it cost me incondite the United Collection of Hibbens Elite Series, taxes and shipping?

This is my story; I fell for the design knife's double shadow a medially when a looked at de picture in my book with knife's. My atention was drawn at the double shadow and the silver shadow, one day I would buy this knife when I have the money. Eight years whend by, and I was thinking of the knife double shadow. So I went looking for the double shadow, I was told of some body how sells designed knife's on the other side of our country. Bud this man is to expensive for me, and I found out that I can order on internet but none of the by me contacted persons ships to wards the EU. I have telephoned the customs formalities and the telephonic custom officer customs declaration that I could import you’re design knife easily and not break the law when it’s custom regulations declare a sealed packet for safety so it could not easily be taken out and be misused. Could you please send a price-list of you're gil hibben knives, I am especially interested in hibben the GH2016 Elite Collection. Could you also give me information about payment, availability and abroad shipping.

Ore maybe you know some one how ships abroad, could you send his address.

Ps. I'm not so good with this forum, I can not yet see my written notes
back with, the comments that I also had.

aisebe@yahoo.com.au

I'll be ferry thank full.
(the Netherlands, Europe)

Sorry, I do not sell Hibben Knives, You need to contact United Cutlery.
Best regards,
Bobby

Back