The Walking Dead season 6 *spoiler alert* Read at own risk!

According to producers and cast (via Talking Dead), the scene has not been shot yet and even cast and crew do not know who it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that's both to protect the secret and avoid upsetting the actor who may or may not have any idea. I can't speak for any of them, but I know if I had been on a show for 7 seasons I'd be upset when they killed me off. IF it was an unexpected death anyway;)

I think that's both to protect the secret and avoid upsetting the actor who may or may not have any idea. I can't speak for any of them, but I know if I had been on a show for 7 seasons I'd be upset when they killed me off. IF it was an unexpected death anyway;)

Yeah, no disagreement there. The cast has said repeatedly that the set is pretty sad when they kill someone off. Sometimes they do not find out until the day they start shoot if the scene. I was referencing a previous quote where it was said Maggie cried out Glenn's name, that just contradicts what the staff and producers are saying.

I'm sticking with my opinion that it's Maggie who got it.

So after Maggie gets killed Glenn would be broken and work for her murderer? How will that work? If it's Maggie he has to get rid of Glenn too.
No matter who he kills, people might pretend to follow him but keep this in mind and one day when there is an opportunity it'll be payday for him.
He could either kill some outsider within the group to not make them hate him too much and thus maybe have them work for him in the future though even that seems a strange strategy. Or he'll beat one very badly but then shows how mercyful he can be so they actuall like him a bit since he could have killed that person but then didn't.

After what he's has done there's is no way he can control them as a group unless he confines them and has them guarded constantly. He could also split them up and distribute them among his teams where they'd be absorbed over time.

I think it's Glen. From a buddy of mine... Someone broke down the different channels of the sound track, and stripped away the extraneous sh**, like the ambient sound, and background noise, etc. Apparently at the first hit, Maggie moaned, "Glen!" and then was sobbing after that. So, I'm hoping that's right. That whole thing had gone about far enough.

I would be interested in a link to that audio if you have one.

I do not have a link. I don't know if it was something on line, or if it was one of his friends. He works in a job where a co-worker could do that. WRT to the scene not being filmed yet, don't know what to say to that. Not trying to spread disinformation.

So after Maggie gets killed Glenn would be broken and work for her murderer? How will that work? If it's Maggie he has to get rid of Glenn too.
No matter who he kills, people might pretend to follow him but keep this in mind and one day when there is an opportunity it'll be payday for him.
He could either kill some outsider within the group to not make them hate him too much and thus maybe have them work for him in the future though even that seems a strange strategy. Or he'll beat one very badly but then shows how mercyful he can be so they actuall like him a bit since he could have killed that person but then didn't.

After what he's has done there's is no way he can control them as a group unless he confines them and has them guarded constantly. He could also split them up and distribute them among his teams where they'd be absorbed over time.

That brings up a neat theory that he doesn't kill anyone, but rather beats them very badly. The only thing that kinda interferes with that is that you hear squishing noises that supposedly are the person's brains being beaten out. However, I guess the directors could choose to simply ignore that and pretend it didn't happen. It certainly wouldn't be the first time in tv history that there were inconsistencies.

Would be kind of a let down if, after all the build up, he didn't kill someone. Still don't really care who it is.

Garth

WRT to the scene not being filmed yet, don't know what to say to that. Not trying to spread disinformation.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. Just interesting contradiction and it's not like anyone knows for sure aside from a handful of people. If the audio is there it's there for a reason, not like a legit crime scene recording.

Anyone who does not watch talking dead should catch a few episodes, always interesting insight and you can always tell when the cast or crew either knows and won't tell or doesn't know, so at this point I believe very few people know for sure.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. Just interesting contradiction and it's not like anyone knows for sure aside from a handful of people. If the audio is there it's there for a reason, not like a legit crime scene recording.

Anyone who does not watch talking dead should catch a few episodes, always interesting insight and you can always tell when the cast or crew either knows and won't tell or doesn't know, so at this point I believe very few people know for sure.

I didn't mean to sound defensive. Sorry if I did.
I wonder sometimes about TTD. I mean, the actors that are on there are obviously on a contract. I wonder how much THEY TRY to spread disinformation to help the ratings, and thus their salaries. Honestly, based on personal knowledge, I would place more trust in the strippage of the soundtrack than what was said on TTD, simply because of the source of the information. But that's just because I figure everyone that is on TTD is on the inside, regardless of what Hardwick says.

I didn't mean to sound defensive. Sorry if I did.
I wonder sometimes about TTD. I mean, the actors that are on there are obviously on a contract. I wonder how much THEY TRY to spread disinformation to help the ratings, and thus their salaries. Honestly, based on personal knowledge, I would place more trust in the strippage of the soundtrack than what was said on TTD, simply because of the source of the information. But that's just because I figure everyone that is on TTD is on the inside, regardless of what Hardwick says.

The question is, if secrecy is a priority, why would they film a scene that they didn't intend to show, when they obviously didn't need the other cast members to film it? All they needed was Negan.....he beat a camera to death. They could have done any soundtrack they liked; so why would they unnecessarily let information slip? The guessing game is just to keep people involved.....we could make an argument for "foreshadowing" for several characters.

The question is, if secrecy is a priority, why would they film a scene that they didn't intend to show, when they obviously didn't need the other cast members to film it? All they needed was Negan.....he beat a camera to death. They could have done any soundtrack they liked; so why would they unnecessarily let information slip? The guessing game is just to keep people involved.....we could make an argument for "foreshadowing" for several characters.

All true, all very good points. Although, if they put several tracks in there, for this guy to strip out to get the bits I mentioned, where did they get the voice that supposedly sound like Maggie that moaned "Glen!"? Not challenging, per se, but wondering.

I myself am very skeptical that the characters do not know who was pulped, regardless of what they say on TTD.

All true, all very good points. Although, if they put several tracks in there, for this guy to strip out to get the bits I mentioned, where did they get the voice that supposedly sound like Maggie that moaned "Glen!"? Not challenging, per se, but wondering.

I myself am very skeptical that the characters do not know who was pulped, regardless of what they say on TTD.
I agree. They are actors. I doubt we could read if they are telling the truth or not if they don't let us.
With all the money involved I'm sure The Talking Dead is highly scripted even if it's made not to look that way.

In my opinion, they should stick to the comic book on this one. Glenn should be the one on a date with Lucille. After all, they did the last scene to the "T" according to the comics, so why should they change the script as soon as he swings Lucille?

In my opinion, they should stick to the comic book on this one. Glenn should be the one on a date with Lucille. After all, they did the last scene to the "T" according to the comics, so why should they change the script as soon as he swings Lucille?
Makes sense though I'm still hoping Lucille isn't one of them girls who goes to 3rd base on her first date.

I can tell you most leaks come from media screenings prior to the airing of the show .

I'm not going to get to into detail on a public forum but there are groups dedicated to this . Other leaks usually come from less down the food chain than the actors . At least on the walking dead and at least the past season or 2 they have .

Lot of people have access to material before public views it .

In another vein...It would certainly help the group's mobile tactical abilities if that RV could be upgraded a wee bit. At least something hung on the inside to slow down incoming projectiles, and hatches/gun roof positions fore and aft with dual 7.62's behind some sort of shield and/or sandbags. A moderately skilled and creative person could make that a much more lethal vehicle with a few days effort. And running around outside Alexandria with pistols, with battle rifles unused in the armory? And perhaps learn some basic small unit infantry tactics? Geesh...I better stop now. Its just a TV show.

Ok so I just read all the comics last week cause I was just too curious about the differences between the TV show. Doing so hasn't given me any insight as to who I think it will be, because the TV show is unpredictable, but it has made me absolutely hope it goes the way of the comics. Ya, the TV show has some minor and major differences but the general story has been the same. And now that I know where it's going it makes the most sense to make the person killed the same as the comics. Will it ruin the direction of the show in the future? Not at all. But it will hinder certain plot developments that are essential to the series, in my opinion of course.

On a side note, I'd recommend reading the comics to everyone who hasn't. They were awesome. And this is coming from someone who has never been a comic guy. And it only took me a few days. Well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to look and see if the local library carries the comic series. Otherwise, I'm not sure I'm interested in putting out money.

Back