The "Whatever" Thread

I’m very nervous about it, when we talked to the doctors they talked about a lot of complications that could come up.
I'm guessing they have to go over worst case scenarios. It's probably more like "prepare for the worst, hope for the best"
I've had two outpatient procedures that the doctors described as simple. Going over the paperwork prior to them each seemed to be anything but simple.

Well its that time in my youngest son's life. He recently turned 6 and he's asking for a knife. As per ritual he will be getting a buck110 for his first knife. And of course it will be put up unless we go outdoors. My teenager has his in his safe. The middle child keeps his in my safe. But my youngest says it's going in his bed lol.

I like this! When each of my grandchildren were born I bought them each a 110 with the date code for their year of birth. ( the 3 oldest also have a Victorinox Soldier with date of birth, they discontinued them before the youngest was born). I recently passed on my custom shop 110’s to their too.

Well its that time in my youngest son's life. He recently turned 6 and he's asking for a knife. As per ritual he will be getting a buck110 for his first knife. And of course it will be put up unless we go outdoors. My teenager has his in his safe. The middle child keeps his in my safe. But my youngest says it's going in his bed lol.
I like the old feel of the classic 110, but I have a 112 I received from a friend at church I think it’s a better size, he passed a few years back and it reminds me of him. I also got a 112 and 110 Slim Pro, same shape but with a straight clip point but lighter.IMG_0182.jpeg

I also think they still make the 112 and 110 Slim in the GFN in many colors, it will have the standard 420HC so your son can better learn to sharpen. My 112 slim in green has been my weekend knife. Would a standard 102 fixed be a good one for him? Have fun teaching him and good luck with the wallet.

I live in Monterey CA. I once worked hear at the airport and seen lots of jets come/go, but its nice to see the USA, thundererbirds hear, man the jets air fast, by the time you hear them the jets are gone, and on there way to Salinas airport, nice to have them back.

Back