The Wicked Knife Company

You can't go wrong with Newt or his products. I have found him to be a man of integrity who makes and sells quality products for far less than they are worth.If this sounds like it's far-fetched, let us know after you receive and use your new blade. Congratulations on your purchase!

------------------
AKTI Member #A000934
"Always just one knife short of perfection!"

Great! Thanks for the quick reply. I just ordered it online yesterday. Hope to have it soon. I'll post when it's received.

I own several of Newt's knives including his Woo, NRG, Bu-Shi and RCM. I plan to buy several more, the RTAK being next on the list. He makes good quality working knives at a fair price.

I do have one gripe . . . his web site takes forever and a day to load.

John Hollister

Yeah John,
I opted not to judge his blades based on the quality of his web site. So far I've heard nothing but good about the knives though. Can't wait to get mine.
tongue.gif

I have the Celt and a WOO and they are both great little knives. They are especially nice because there is no guilt when using them. If you manage to tear them up, just get a new one. I paid $55 for BOTH of mine from a dealer at a gun show. I want to get one of his bigger knives now. Performance is far more than you can rightly expect for the price.

Newt makes a quality knife that you can use without fear. I have the first Celt Newt made. It's a great user. You'll love it.

------------------
The thorn stands to defend the Rose, yet it is peaceful and does not seek conflict

I'll add a plug for Newt too. I own his RCM and Air Assault, plus an assortment of neck knives. He makes real using knives, not art pieces (though he may make a few of those too for all I know) priced so that people will use them! Good rugged blades! I've <a href="http://www.sonic.net/~quine/sbm_rcm.html">reviewed the RCM</a> in comparison to another interesting machete if you are interested...

Well, 3 1/2 weeks and still waiting but no Wicked Knife yet. I sure hope the wait is worth it. I hate waiting for packages to arrive via snail mail! ;g

------------------

Hey Glock....

I just resheathed a Livesay Air Assault for a customer...

Gotta tell you I had thoughts about skipping town with this blade....
smile.gif

airassault.jpg

First Livesay I had a chance to work on,, and it is a Rock Solid blade.. Very well done with a Great feel and weight.

I'd Love to have one myself....

ttyle Eric....

------------------
Eric E. Noeldechen
On/Scene Tactical
http://www.mnsi.net/~nbtnoel
Custom,Quality, Concealex Sheaths.

Leading The Way In Synthetic Sheathing.

Hey Eric, hope my Busse #7 sheath looks a good as this one
biggrin.gif

I have read a good review of your work....keep it up
Originally posted by Normark:
Hey Glock....

I just resheathed a Livesay Air Assault for a customer...

Gotta tell you I had thoughts about skipping town with this blade....
smile.gif

airassault.jpg

First Livesay I had a chance to work on,, and it is a Rock Solid blade.. Very well done with a Great feel and weight.

I'd Love to have one myself....

ttyle Eric....

------------------
Ron

Well, it took a MONTH but it finally came. Quality seems to be very good, particularly for the price. The kydex sheath is a perfect fit. Been wearing it to work. So far so good. Thanks for all of the input.

------------------

I recently bought a WOO Executive for my brothers birthday and couldn't resist getting one for myself, and a G-45 also. Both came in as great working knives to me. I really like the feel of the micarta handled Woo. It has a real comfortable feel and balance in the hand. I took the G-45 and soaked the cord wrap with epoxy, thinned with acetone
this gave it an even better textured feel to my hand. They are nice knives. Well worth more than I paid for them.

I have a couple of Newt's knives a NGRS- Ex that I'm wearing now, conceals prefectly between my second chance vest and uniform shirt, instant draw with either hand, great quality knife.
I also have an Air Assault that has become my favorite fixed blade knife. It has the best ergonmics of any knife I have ever felt at any price.
Both knives have mircata handles that are the nicest I have seen, the blend so well with the full tang that you can not feel where one begins and the other ends.
I am very satisfied with both knives and with the service that WKC provides.

Back