• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? Theknifejoker

Hopefully this is an OK thing to do.

I would like to order something that theknifejoker.com currently has in stock. I haven’t dealt with them before and I’m doing a little due diligence. While they have some online presence/positive feedback they don’t seem to have many mentions on these forums.

If you have had any dealings with them please can you let me know if everything went smoothly etc.

Thanks

Hopefully this is an OK thing to do.

I would like to order something that theknifejoker.com currently has in stock. I haven’t dealt with them before and I’m doing a little due diligence. While they have some online presence/positive feedback they don’t seem to have many mentions on these forums.

If you have had any dealings with them please can you let me know if everything went smoothly etc.

Thanks

In my experience, he does a good job! I don't know if he's a member of this community, but I'll tell him about this post!

I recently ordered a teal Spyderco Endura in S30V from the Knife Joker and it was a great experience. The knife was shipped almost right away, arrived within a couple days, and he included a bunch of free "swag" like a hankerchief, pen, etc. that I wasn't expecting.

Back