• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Thinning the Italian Herd - Frank B, AB, AGA, AKC, more

KingBosco

Gold Member
Lookin through my safe and can't believe how many Italians I hadn't seen in forever. a 13 inch with stag scales, a 15 inch AGA Campolin with white perlex scales, a Rostfrei marked 18 inch with dark horn scales, a 10 inch AKC dark horn picklock fishtail, a faux horn AKC Catalana, a Frank B - Stealth. Minor storage surface rust on a couple of the20180205_085741 (640x360).jpg 20180205_085024 (640x360).jpg 20180205_085519 (640x360).jpg 20180205_085837 (640x360).jpg spring spines, but in beautiful, used shape. None have been resharpened. All prices include shipping.

13 inch Stag scales, blade marked INOX - $120
15 inch AGA Campolin White Pearl scales - $SOLD
18 inch Rostfrei Italy Dark Horn scales - $SOLD
10 inch AKC Fishtail picklock horn scales - $SOLD
10 inch AKC Catalana imitation horn scales - $SOLD
8 inch Frank B - B Stealth - $SOLD
Blue suede display box from AB Coltellerie for the 13 inchers - 25 each

Last edited:
...hopefully, my interest in the 15" AGA can be seen here? (Not sure how to navigate the site well)

Is it possible for any kind members that have (or can) contact KingBosco to let him know there are members wanting to purchase his knives posted above for sale? It appears he has logged in multiple times and not seeing the interest. Thanks!

Lookin through my safe and can't believe how many Italians I hadn't seen in forever. a 13 inch with stag scales, a 15 inch AGA Campolin with white perlex scales, a Rostfrei marked 18 inch with dark horn scales, a 10 inch AKC dark horn picklock fishtail, a faux horn AKC Catalana, a Frank B - Stealth. Minor storage surface rust on a couple of theView attachment 848267 View attachment 848268 View attachment 848269 View attachment 848270 spring spines, but in beautiful, used shape. None have been resharpened. All prices include shipping.

13 inch Stag scales, blade marked INOX - $120
15 inch AGA Campolin White Pearl scales - $160
18 inch Rostfrei Italy Dark Horn scales - $200
10 inch AKC Fishtail picklock horn scales - $85
10 inch AKC Catalana imitation horn scales - $65
8 inch Frank B - B Stealth - $80
Blue suede display box from AB Coltellerie with the 13,15,18 inchers - 25 each
Trying to reach KingBosco in regards to the AGA 15" For Sale

Hopefully, you have better luck than I. Been trying for 2 weeks to buy the AGA 15". Can't seem to get noticed.

I'm interested in the 15" AGA Campolin white pearlex stiletto (if still available).
HUGE apologies, I did not see your attempts (I'm obviously crappy at working this forum)
The AGA 15" is still indeed available.
if you are still interested please let me know.
Bosco

10 inch AKC Catalana imitation horn scales - $65
KingBosco, Is the above stillavailble?
Thank you joeywaffles@gmail.com
Hi Joe,
My apologies for the late response, i am still trying to get a handle on working this site.
Yes, the Catalana is still available if my being so late hasn't stopped your interest in it.
Just let me know.
Cheers, Bosco

Which of these are left? Thanks.
Sorry for such a late response, still getting the hang of the site.
I have interest on the 15" AGA and the Catalana, but all of the knives in the post are still available.
Again, sorry about the delay,
Bosco

HUGE apologies, I did not see your attempts (I'm obviously crappy at working this forum)
The AGA 15" is still indeed available.
if you are still interested please let me know.
Bosco
I will take the AGA 15" ! Please respond with PP address. My name is Chris. You can email me at julesvane666@gmail.com I am waiting next to my PC. Thank you!

Back