• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***This beauty is gone***Custom Vintage Ball Peen Hammer - Blacksmith hammer - Exotic European Walnut w' maple

flintman50a

Gold Member
SOLD***Just finished this vintage ball peen hammer that went through a total beautification process. This is an old GRANT's Gold Label hammer as stamped...The handle is a work of art...the chatoyance in the grain is outstanding! The handle is made from a piece of fancy European Walnut and held in place with a padauk wedge...The finish is original 'Tried and True' and is simply buttery smooth in the hand...The result, IMHO, is a beautiful tool...almost too pretty use. Total weight is 10 ozs. Length is 12 1/2" overall...this will be one of the most beautiful hammers in your tool box. This is a show piece....
pictures don't do it justice...100% satisfaction guarantee.

Asking $59.00>>>$49.00....delivered to your CONUS address....Paypal "F & F", check, MO or cash001.JPG009.JPG002.JPG003.JPG005.JPG007.JPG

Last edited:
Alright, I can’t take it anymore. I need another hammer like a hole in the head, but this is too good to pass up! Yes, please. I’ll take this one! Sending you PM 😊

Alright, I can’t take it anymore. I need another hammer like a hole in the head, but this is too good to pass up! Yes, please. I’ll take this one! Sending you PM 😊
You got it - and you will love it!

Excellent piece! Thanks again 😃 she is acclimating in the box with the other gents now!

Love the long elegant handle.... Pretty.

Back