This month

m. wohlwend

BANNED
makes five years on Blade Forums..... :thumbup:

just so ya know.... :D

You guys keep buying, I might stick around another five :p

You, the customers make this possible!

A serious heartfelt thanks!

Congrats Mark,looking forward to 5 more.
I got my first Wohlwend off the exchange last year,a regular bushcrafter & have been hooked on your knives ever since.
Hopefully I'll get my next three by Saturday.

I think knife makers are like the movie "Field of Dreams": If you build it (a great knife) they will come (to buy)! :D

I have two by you now, and they are fantastic. A compact bushcrafter and a tin knife which I received today. I might just make them a permanent duo for my camping trips. I can think of a million uses for the tin knife, now that I've got it around my neck. A small knife like that is a great compliment to a main knife. Add to that a folding saw, and that pretty much covers all your edged-tool needs. Maybe add an axe for a longer-term situation, but that's really about it. And Mark, you make great, tough knives at a price that is reasonable. That's why I'm a fan.

Wait you make knives too????? I thought we just spoke on Facebook ;) Congrats on the 5. Know one of the things that makes your stuff really good bud? The attention to detail. Clean lines and such. I'm betting you have a touch of OCD.

Congrats on the "Big5" 'Ol Bud ! Glad we got to be friends & proud to use your knives in my outdoor activities...(I'm taking the twins fishing tomorrow & I'll be wearing the EDC) ! Thanks for all the great knives you've made for me :thumbup: Hope to get more when funds permit !

Back