Ti handle screws are getting closer!

Buy one from him right now. Direct from him. Like right now, next batch assuming you're not a first responder. Let me see it. I'll buy one too.

Shows, sometimes on here,.... what like two pieces and mostly on lottery? What, buy from dealers who also mark it up significantly from Ricks MSRP? All old news, just shocked at the absurdity, I shouldnt have.

I did crap on the carpet here, I hope they expand someday and better serve non LEOs/responders. That's like going to the gunstore and looking at the Leo only hehe Alright Bye guys.

Buy one from him right now. Direct from him. Like right now, next batch assuming you're not a first responder. Let me see it. I'll buy one too.

I didn't say that anyone at anytime can buy one direct from RHK that isn't a first responder. RHK distributes how they see fit, they have greatly expanded their production capacity and number of employees every year for the past five years. They have a dealer network for their knives and they have had more inventory of XM knives during 2013 than they have ever had in previous years. Don't like the price? Tough, move on. Don't like the options? Too bad. I want a Ferrari LaFerrari for wholesale direct from Italy....guess what, I can't get it.

Shows, sometimes on here,.... what like two pieces and mostly on lottery? What, buy from dealers who also mark it up significantly from Ricks MSRP? All old news, just shocked at the absurdity, I shouldnt have.

You are an idiot and your reading comprehension is suffering.

I did crap the carpet here, I hope they expand someday and better serve non LEOs. Bye guys.

Good bye.

Some folks are just dim, and won't get it. No need to get pissed off guys, trolls get great satisfaction when you give them a response, just let it ride. We will use the infraction system and let it take its course.

Last edited:
Some folks are just dim, and won't get it. No need to get pissed off guys, trolls get great satisfaction is when you give them a response, just let it ride.

Indeed...and for the record, I was never upset in my responses, just attempting to educate the uniformed, I should know better though.

I still want a LaFerrari though.

Back on topic, we just put more back on the site. That will be it until we get back from NYCKS next week.

Last edited:
Back on topic, we just put more back on the site. That will be it until we get back from NYCKS.

Kinda had a feeling more would be put up today and i was correct. Order Placed, Thanks!

Looks like someone could use an understanding of supply / demand economics.

Let's say you produce "X" number of widgets in a given period of time. Demand for widgets is "X" x 100. It's impossible to meet demand with current resources no matter personal wants to satisfy every potential customer.

Personally, I'd sell to those whose contributions to our freedoms humble me then everyone else.

^ yes on my frag ti 24 and my smooth ti wharnie. Both bronze screws, pivots, and beads. I'll post pics Saturday. :)

Looks like someone could use an understanding of supply / demand economics.

Let's say you produce "X" number of widgets in a given period of time. Demand for widgets is "X" x 100. It's impossible to meet demand with current resources no matter personal wants to satisfy every potential customer.

Personally, I'd sell to those whose contributions to our freedoms humble me then everyone else.

Yeah, I was trying to 'splain the concept to the guy. Anyway, I wasn't upset either - just a bit brain-dead from coming off a 12hr overnight shift. I shoulda known better too...

I have been going back and forth getting some blue Ti screws. I wouldn't use them unless I already had Blue Ti Pivot to go along with my blue ti standoffs. So I am going to wait for now because I am really liking the brass standoffs with the Textured CF scale. I would love to get a little splash of brass in the form of a Brass LBS.

^ Thanks N2K. I am really happy with the combo. Now I just need to find a set of bronze ano standoffs for that 24 and it will be a done deal. I think that I am going to work it back into my rotation tomorrow. I have been on a huge slicer and wharnie kick for the past month or two.

I should be getting all 3 sets for my 3" tomorrow, I'm very excited. Can't wait to see in person the contrast of each against the smooth cf scale.. Or the blue ones with my blue frag scale.

I love this knife!!

Back