Ti Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Here are a couple... these 2 are for orders. More pics in 5 minutes or so...

003ewz.jpg

006mtl.jpg

014ji.jpg

021vqp.jpg

Those all look amazing. :D The poon necker turned out great, I'm sure the owner will be pleased. Last one is my favorite, even though I'd be happy to have any one of them in my hands. Great stuff!

Hmmm, I like how you did the "fire" carbidization on the long red one :D and the full wide carbidization on that colored one really looks good. Haven't seen one that "full" and I think it works great.. are you also putting a little on the spine for thumb traction? O_O I think you are honing the Ti neckers to really put out a great necker :) all the details add up and don't seem to make it "noisy" yeah boi!

The backpacker turned out great, also. So many knives.....hope I live long enough to get all the ones I wanl. Lol

I will be making more of these very soon!

The bottle opener knife is still available, I'll sell it for $85 with the sheath, it is .090 thick and a little under 6" long.

I will be making more of these very soon!

The bottle opener knife is still available, I'll sell it for $85 with the sheath, it is .090 thick and a little under 6" long.

Hmm. The one I like most is the one still available? I guess it was meant to be... I'll take it.

Nice pick up crewbot. I knew if someone didn't get it soon it would be heading east on a mail truck to my house.

Back