"TICHBOURNE GRINDER" demo @ Coffee Nite

At this weeks Coffee Nite - Tues, June 29th 7-9 pm George will put his
"TICHBOURNE GRINDER" into action and put on a demonstration with it.

It is a custom grinder, deposit and wait time involved.

All Welcome !!

What sort of deposit and wait time and what is the total cost on the grinder. In other words what comes with it and what do I need to buy to get it running?
BTW I have a friend the works a P auto so I am not concerned about the motor.

Hi Unki I will supply the grinder as shown, motor excepted, with on off switch and plug in for the motor for $750 plus S/H and HST extra. All you have to do is decide what voltage you are going to use so I can select the proper switch to install.

Contact wheel size can be 8, 10, or 14 inch by 2" wide but the grinder is priced on the 10" wheel.

Tool rests, small wheel attachment, custom built work table and flat grinding attachments are an optional extra that will be available soon.

The beauty of this custom grinder is that you can build your table to suit your height and working preference.

I require a $300 deposit and balance before shipping. We accept Visa, M/C, Money Orders (In Canada only). Freight collect or you can pickup, it only takes 24 hours to drive down to Toronto.

Delivery is approximately 3 weeks.

Give me a call at 905 670 0200.

George

I went to the demo of the Tichbourne Grinder last night. Good solid grinder and it's available in Canada!

I just have to make sure I have the forkk form my downhill bike sold before I commit to buying one but its the top runner if the fork is sold. Yes the fork is worth more then the grinder and its not the most expensive fork I own :eek:

As an ex motorcycle racer I can appreciate the cost of high end equipment.

Good luck with selling the fork.

George

Back