Tie Dye Anodized Backpacker

How do you get the tie dye effect? Been anodizing recently and like the tie dye look, just not sure on the method. I know many people don't share how to do this since its kind of like a trade secret, so if that's the case just let me know. Thanks :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

How do you get the tie dye effect? Been anodizing recently and like the tie dye look, just not sure on the method. I know many people don't share how to do this since its kind of like a trade secret, so if that's the case just let me know. Thanks :)

Druid magic.

It's my only secret as it is kind of "my thing" but Farchyld is almost on to what i do...

Best of luck with anodizing and get at me with any technical questions.

This technique is done once a rainbow is seen after it rains. Just get as close to the rainbow as possible if you want the brightest colors. However, do watch out for the leprechauns as they like color combo and might attack you for the knife... GL

Back