Tigress in CPM-154 WIP

Ban

I might decide to leave this one with no swedge. Can't make up my mind :confused::eek:

5691870766_ca0cf2101d_b.jpg

Forward weight is good weight on a chopper (IMHO).

Yep, it sure is.... but the Tigress also needs to be fast and nimble so that it can change directions on the fly. I think I will swedge it because this is the thinner version and I want it to be fast ;) I have a fatter .270 Tigress blank that I will leave off the swedge because it will be a long heavy duty chopper.

Got to love the Tigress :thumbup:

Great work Ban, like usual :D

Yep, it sure is.... but the Tigress also needs to be fast and nimble so that it can change directions on the fly. I think I will swedge it because this is the thinner version and I want it to be fast ;) I have a fatter .270 Tigress blank that I will leave off the swedge because it will be a long heavy duty chopper.

I think that's a good idea :thumbup: Makes sense on the thinner stock (how thin are we talking)?

This one will finish right around .200 or so.

Put on the large sharpened swedge earlier today. Been Heat Treated and sitting in cryo tank now.

5693752393_ba76c3128c_b.jpg

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, She's looking NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! I agree...more pics please!;)

Back