Tin and Char Chirra for 7/10

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Ab2FcT7.jpg

18.5 inch 34 ounce Tin Chirra by Anil. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Bonus by @90.

20 inch 26 ounce Char Chirra by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Super bonus buy at $95. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

Sorry for large image

Last edited:
EMS on 20 inch 26 ounce Char Chirra by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Super bonus buy at $95.

Done Deal and payment sent.

Last edited:
Ang Khola Bowie

7r0x6p4.jpg

15 3/4'' 26 ounce AK Bowie by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Early bird special at $125.

For you guys who dont have an AK Bowie. I pity you if you dont pick up this one! Thats is a gorgeous knife! Well done Kumar! They are front heavy and determined choppers! When I first saw pics of one i was not impressed cause it just wasnt a Khuk but boy was I WRONG!!! I thank Steely and Bawanna for changin my mind. Balance is superb and ....Well you will just have to find out for yourself! Them Kamis aint no dummies! I now own a few!

3f62f39cb0d395228dd6a2b9c16ed2ce

Pardon the old pic. I have a few more since.

Hmmm? I just noticed I dont have a Kumar AKB? Somebody better do sumpin quick.
I Pity you if its still there in the morning:)

Last edited:
Lol, it's amazing how long hours can drag by when you're excited to try a new blade and waiting on a confirmation email! I really don't know how Yangdu puts up with all of us

Back