Titanium spoons; WTF?

Perfect.

Nobody says I want to be spoon maker when I grow up. :cool:

Actually, I did

jxCt0Ge.jpg

But I'm not forging titanium
:p

21e245d96ffc59f04fda0c7404d51cdd.png
will trade wood spoons for titanium [emoji12] lol . They do look super sharp. Never thought when I grew up I'd be carving spoons. But it's fun and kind of addicting. The titanium Would be perfect to throw in the back pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome guys! I plan on trying my hand at carving some wood ones for fun.

Here is the final version of the Tea spoon (middle). The far right is the larger ramen/ soup spoon.

Quick question about the spoon.

So I picked one up, but I am not sure if the finish is stable, as far as using it or applying heat to it.

My only other experience is with a Vargo ti spork, and that one lost all it's colour and returned to a silver finish, maybe that happened in the dish washer now that I think of it...

And a tea spoon? Man I wish I had seen that! I drink tea every morning, could use that one!!

So is this something that I should use, maybe hand wash carefully, or is it strictly for show?

Thanks!

Use it!!!

Nothing I own that I like goes in the dishwasher.

Heat won't change them unless you get over like 900f.
The finish can wear with use, but it is pretty durable.

My kids have been using them for about a month with little to no wear showing on them.

Thanks Ben,

Count me in for a tea spoon if those ever get made.

I have a wife and a nanny that helps out around the house, so almost any dish with the exception of my special kitchen knives only I am allowed to use may end up in the dish washer.

Thanks Ben,

Count me in for a tea spoon if those ever get made.

I have a wife and a nanny that helps out around the house, so almost any dish with the exception of my special kitchen knives only I am allowed to use may end up in the dish washer.

The dishwasher won't physically hurt the spoon, it just may prematurely wear the finish, but maybe not.

I have tea spoons available now.
They are $55 + $7 shipping.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...Ultralight-forged-titanium-spoons-New-version!

Thanks Ben,

Invoice paid. I look forward to making a cup of tea with this bad boy. Now I just need a black mug.

Would love a ramen/large spoon in 9-10”. Perfect for a pot over the fire and can also eat your cereal with it. Would a longer spoon be possible?

Come to think of it, a 9-10” fork would be the ticket as well!

Here are the recent ones. Currently the only ones I have on hand are the standard and large sporks. #3 and #4

Back