• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TK Steingass Severe Duty Hunter (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyman

Platinum Member
TK Steingass Severe Duty Hunter for sale. I have not used the knife but the high humidty here has cause light corrosion on certain parts of the blade. I used some steel wool to clean most of the corrosion off but spots remain in some areas. Awesome knife, but I like the other Hunter I bought from him a little more. Please see the original sale thread regarding a crack in the handles that developed after TK assembled the knife. I have attached pictures of the cracks in question. Price is $200 shipped.

Payment by USPS money order or PayPal (no extra fees). I am open to reasonable offers. Knives will ship USPS insured Priority within the United States. Please PM me with any questions.

Specs per TK as follows:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1052098-Steingass-Severe-Duty-Hunter-**SOLD**

1/4" W-2 Stock (.257" at ricasso)
Differential HT with clay
Parks 50 quench - double temper
HT to Rc 59-60
8 1/4" OAL
4" flat ground blade
Vivid hamon
303 stainless guard
Pinned/soldered guard
416 stainless Corby rivets
Black/White Ebony scales
Red liners on tapered tang
Thumb grooves on spine
Brown 8-10 oz leather sheath

Last edited:
If you do International I'll take it. Of course I'll cover for the difference in International postage.,
Let me know
Cheers NigtOwl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back