TO Those Great Dads Out There!!!

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
To all you fathers out there,have a great fathers day enjoy a day of r&r , and think of all the good times with your children young an old.this fathers day really hits home here in the woods,it means alot to me just to have my little one by my side,after what she is going through.an im aware there is alot worse things that children and parents face,i feel for you from the bottom of my heart.aswell you all have my blessings.and one last thanks! To all of you that send smoke and prayers to danielle and our family. You all are the best. :)
thanks bill & family

BA, your ears must have been burning brother . . . . Not more than 5 minutes ago Sally T yelled in from the living room & wanted to know if I had seen any updates from "that knife maker that lives down there where you used to" about his little girl . . . . ;)
You gotta love her & I know I have told her at least 20 times your name, & it's New Boston, Portsmouth, Wheelersburg, etc. etc.
But seriously buddy, we are still keeping all of your family in our thoughts and hope everything is still on the upswing. Enjoy having your little one home where she belongs, & be sure and give her a hug from Sally T and myself . . . . .
Happy Father's Day to everyone on this great forum, enjoy your special day . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

we don't do Father's Day over here which is a darn shame

but we did have some quality time with the boys, playing soccer all morning long with their club, parents and kids playing together, great stuff
(my older son got a mild case of heat stroke but that only builds character)
all in all a great day :)

Happy fathers day! I got to do a little fishing and just finished up a seafood boil!
facebook_-113641236jpg_zps407e3c49.jpg

facebook_-1892946200jpg_zps32836c7a.jpg

facebook_-113076410jpg_zps00f2096f.jpg

facebook_-342617737jpg_zpsa0dbbf82.jpg

facebook_511144482jpg_zps062f821d.jpg

Bill,
May the Lord bless you and your family. During the difficult times in life, it's often hard to understand "why". However, my favorite scripture in God's word is (Prov. 3:5,6).

Back