Tobacco medium bi fold weekly wear pics.

I got the satin plain edge blade with black G10 handle. I bought sight unseen. Was a little skeptical but when it arrived I was more than impressed with it!

Simplespeed, just curious how your wallet is doing; gotta help keep this thread going. :p

I should just get one of my own!

I will contribute. Roughly two months old.

20120227_184217.jpg

I hope you are all happy with yourselves, you are hurting my wallet.... I finally broke down and bought a medium bi-fold in tobacco brown. I am so excited, hopefully it will be here by Wed.

This has been a good weekend, I bought a saddleback wallet, ZT 0350, Chawly Changer coin holder and will be buying a new watch. I am so weak.. :eek:

I hope you are all happy with yourselves, you are hurting my wallet.... I finally broke down and bought a medium bi-fold in tobacco brown. I am so excited, hopefully it will be here by Wed.

This has been a good weekend, I bought a saddleback wallet, ZT 0350, Chawly Changer coin holder and will be buying a new watch. I am so weak.. :eek:

Pics!

Sorry to keep dropping the ball on you guys. There arent nearly enough hours in a day! Life moves way to fast and i dont even have a wife or kids yet lol. I picked up a barrage 581 yesterday so i figured i better snap a pic of the wallet if iv got the time to mess with a new blade lol.

1332278609-picsay.jpg

Lookin good. Yours looks real good. I work on cars all day so min is always being touched with my dirty greasy hands lol.

I applied some lexol leather conditioner to mine about a week or so ago. Darkened it just a tad. Yours, however, has great character. Every time you open your wallet to get cash out it will remind you how hard you have worked for that cash. :)

I know I owe this thread some pictures, I am sorry that I never got around to it but my camera was on the fritz; here they are (although a few weeks old. :p ).

I really am loving the wallet; no complaints, may buy some of their other products.

I will post some newer pictures some time.

Ha thats true. It always seems to be empty though lol.

I hear ya! That's why I carry the smallest wallet they offer. :) went to the shooting range last week for the sole purpose of shooting my Glock 27. The next thing I know I am walking out with an AR-15. No wonder my wallet is empty! :)

Well i thought it was broken in prett good after a couple.konths but this summers heat and my sweat at work has really given it a nice break in. It nice and loose now without being flimsy or feeling cheap. Its alot easier to get money in and out of it but the bottom.of the pocket still holds onto it tight so it cant fall out. Im very happy with it so far.

Back