Today was to be my B-Day

But the 2 inches of ice on the ground in DFW have delayed my package. Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news from the BTOJ. I will got to bed tonight hoping that the Mistress arrives on Thursday. Being iced in for two days, I was looking for a bright spot, but I guess I will persevere.

Cerberus

Don't feel bad, I too am waiting on a knife package . And I have been out working in this weather for 10 hrs a day down here in Killeen.

Oh yeah.......Happy B'day

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~
pubimage.asp

Happy birthday!

We too here in austin have been iced in!

Enjoy your birthday!

Well thanks guys, but I think I have lead you a-stray. What I meant to say, and failed to elaborate on in the opening thread, was that B-Day was to be my Busse-Day, the arrival of my first Busse. I had a brain fart, and have not been thinking clearly since it is not here yet. Going thru the INFI dt's I guess. I am hurting for the fix.......

On a side note, I braved to ice today to break up the cabin fever and found that my Impreza with AWD rocks on the ice. I was even tempted to do some power slides in a vacated lot and realize how much I love this car!!!! Don't rat me out to the wife tho.:D :D

Cerberus

I'm going to talk to the BTOJ people tomorrow. It was suppose to be 2d day aired to you. Sorry about that.
Bob

at least on my end. I know that you must Have paid extra for it to get here 2nd day. I have a feeling that they are going to give you the "the roads are to iced over" speach. Mon-Wed have been pretty sh!tty here. A little white stuff on the ground shuts us down, I don't know how the rest of the world deals with this on a regular basis. Hopefully everything will arrive tomorrow, my knife and your money.:)

Cerberus

Cerberus,

Happy Soon-To-Be Busse-Day. Waiting is the hardest part but once it makes its way to your door you'll forget all about the wait. :D

Back