Today's Pics!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
They are not the best photos but I hope you guys like them! I'm still using my half broken camera with no viewfinder until the new one comes in.

Vice Ano! This one just looks incredible in person!

94e9786a-b4ab-4b56-8bbd-a84ca6c87042_zpsf14b358b.jpg

Deep Electric Green! I couldn't get the light to hit this one right, it is a deep velvety green. Purple carbide!

010-22_zpsd0559d27.jpg

Kiridashi! This one was too bright to photograph, sorry about the bad pic!

017-18_zps00404337.jpg

Looks great Daniel! Colors are awesome. Guess you're happy to see blue skies out there, too.

They all look great! :thumbup:The wrap on the kiridashi is a perfect match of colors.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. That Kiri looks like it could stop a tank!

They are not the best photos but I hope you guys like them! I'm still using my half broken camera with no viewfinder until the new one comes in.

Vice Ano! This one just looks incredible in person!

94e9786a-b4ab-4b56-8bbd-a84ca6c87042_zpsf14b358b.jpg

Deep Electric Green! I couldn't get the light to hit this one right, it is a deep velvety green. Purple carbide!

010-22_zpsd0559d27.jpg

Kiridashi! This one was too bright to photograph, sorry about the bad pic!

017-18_zps00404337.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Does that mean the next batch of Backpackers will be anodized, or are those one-offs?

I was thinking a series of bronze-anodized Ti utility knives- tantos, wharnies, clip points- would look cool, with rounded pommels, matching anodized tubular rivets, and some camo scales. 6-7" OAL...

Looks great Daniel! Colors are awesome. Guess you're happy to see blue skies out there, too.

Thanks! The blue skies are nice! I'm especially glad the sun is higher in the sky... we can finally see it here on the north face. The weather is rocking!

Rye Chess!!
:D
:cool:

Great work as usual Daniel. Sorry that I have been MIA for so long.
Hey great to see you here BigCountry! Thanks too!

Wow...the color looks amazing:eek: Very Nice!
Thanks! They are even better in person.

They all look great! :thumbup:The wrap on the kiridashi is a perfect match of colors.
DFK Colors! :D :cool:

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. That Kiri looks like it could stop a tank!
Great to hear that! Very cool...

I like where you're going with these
Thanks!

Nice! Does that mean the next batch of Backpackers will be anodized, or are those one-offs?
Talk to me and I'll make it happen!

Daniel- A Ti Tanto would be cool.
Google, Amsler Knives.
I really want to make a Ti tanto, that would be sweet!

I was thinking a series of bronze-anodized Ti utility knives- tantos, wharnies, clip points- would look cool, with rounded pommels, matching anodized tubular rivets, and some camo scales. 6-7" OAL...
I like it That sounds tough looking, very cool concept! Matching ano tubes too, nice! Some could be stonewashed bronze too... :cool:

Vice ano looks sweet Daniel, thank you.
That is great to hear! It is even better in person.

Much appreciated guys!

Lookin'good Daniel! If you still have that green ano backpacker when you get your new camera it would be interesting to see the difference in pics/color.

Back