Tomorrow's True Grit Tuesday will be a doozy.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Just one knife will be available, at exactly 1pm. It's a High Plains Drifter from my personal collection. The only reason I'm letting it go is because I'm replacing it with two more. The price on this one will be $706. It would be $781, but I'm knocking off $75 for a mark on the flat from an old stencil. If you look just up and left of the maker's mark, you'll see a slightly dark spot (which I'll include photos of) and it is not rust or anything like that. When I was putting the maker's mark on, I accidentally used an old stencil and some of the electrolyte came through. Considering the size of this convex blade, there's too much that could go wrong if I tried to fix it, which would also take a ton of work, and it doesn't effect anything at all. It just looks like a little smudge. An important thing to know is that this is THE LAST convex bowie I will ever make. After this, they will all be flat ground, so if you want the convex version, this is your last chance. Handle scales are ruby red G10 with black G10 dovetailed bolsters, all over red and black liners. The handle is beadblasted for grip. The steel is CPM154CM. Tapered tang, with filework from butt to swedge. It comes with a black basket weave kydex sheath with eyelets spaced from every attachment option on the market. Honestly, I love this knife. I made it EXACTLY how I would want it for myself (because it was for me) and I hate to see it go, but I just can't justify keeping it when I have two more.
Tomorrow at exactly 1PM Eastern Time. Be there or be square.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back