Tony's lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Heavy,
what district are you in,
Im gonna turn on my BearCat Scanner and
listen to your Police action. :D
10-4

Sounds like Heavy's neighbor is about to check out.

no...:D

I'm a peacemaker. I like to keep things calm and reasonable.

I let just about everything slide.

I just snap when someone try's to mess with my family.

No compromise there.

no...:D

I'm a peacemaker. I like to keep things calm and reasonable.

I let just about everything slide.

I just snap when someone try's to mess with my family.

No compromise there.

That kind of stuff fires me up....hats off to you for hanging back, just enough.

Your family needs you at home, not in jail.

I'm with you on the family factor....it just ignites something prehistoric in a person.

night guys,,,,,, sleep well knowin that we produced 4 sets of cnc machined scales today,,,,, and ts-one's tomorrow.. 10 +

Ha I love that.

Forget getting medieval on someones ass...

I'm gonna get prehistoric on your ass....

:D

night guys,,,,,, sleep well knowin that we produced 4 sets of cnc machined scales today,,,,, and ts-one's tomorrow.. 10 +

That's what I needed to hear ! Something on the up side.....i'm still fired up Heavy. It's like you have kids, a wife, animals and you just feel like your tail is in the wind sometimes.....trying to watch over it all.

That's what I needed to hear ! Something on the up side.....i'm still fired up Heavy. It's like you have kids, a wife, animals and you just feel like your tail is in the wind sometimes.....trying to watch over it all.

I want a turret. And a machine gun. Problem is, my wife likes to leave the house with the children from time to time. :thumbdn:

I want a turret. And a machine gun. Problem is, my wife likes to leave the house with the children from time to time. :thumbdn:

I like that idea, however mine likes to leave on occasion also...... so why not two....one for the house and one for the urban assault vehicle. Of course it would have seating for the kids and treats for the dogs.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easy...go easy.

So my wife remembers a little thing way after the fact.

When she turned away from this guy he actually had the audacity to say to her:

"Ya...you better run."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???????

A grown man threatening a woman!!!!!

Last edited:
Man that just makes a guy want to get primative !

Sleep on that one and be careful. These things can backfire fast, especially when a person knows where you live.

Be cool Heavy....you have alot going on there with a wife and kids. Let these punks know where you draw the line but don't expose yourself to the law.

Hey Heavy,

I read this story once where some guy had an altercation of some sorts with this other guy. He vented on the net about it and then had another run in with the guy. He was defending himself but because of his posts online somewhere, the jury was persuaded that his actions were premeditated.

Sorry to hear about this situation.

Just thought I'd share.:)

Good Morning Gents -

and here's to a better day for the big man :thumbup:

Sounds like ya'll have some heat up there too Heavy, Stay Cool Bro:thumbup:

Sounds like your neighbor just wants to be part of Da Club ;)

picture.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back