How To Total Noob question

Keoneloa

Gold Member
Hey folks, very new member here...my little icon box says I have 2 messages but I cannot figure out how to retrieve them...can anyone point out the way forward? Thanks!

At the top right of any page, you should see your BF name, next to it is a letter icon, next to that is a teardrop icon with a hole in it. You should be able to put your cursor on any of those icons and a drop down will reveal any messages or recent posts if you're following a thread or have posted in it.

Thanks Ajack60....tried based on your info, but there are no messages, conversations or alerts showing, yet my little tally total states 3 messages now....sweet! I do appreciate your input---at this point will just let it ride

Are they profile messages? Click on your BF name and select "Your Profile Page".

Do you mean where, next to your posts, under your avatar and Gold Member banner, there's a little speech bubble icon with (currently) a 4 under it? And if you hover over it, it says "Messages"?

If so, that's the number of posts you've made on BF. ;) :D

Do you mean where, next to your posts, under your avatar and Gold Member banner, there's a little speech bubble icon with (currently) a 4 under it? And if you hover over it, it says "Messages"?

If so, that's the number of posts you've made on BF. ;) :D

This sounds like it. If so, you can click the number and it will pull up a search of all your posts descending chronologically.

3DF95856-28B2-4B8C-9F59-6152993567E1.png Trying to upload a screen shot of what I am looking at....so up in the right corner where my blank avatar space is is my screen name and the listing of my messages and likes and posts...it states four messages but I cannot find any messages, and I have tried all the suggestions, thank you guys for weighing in, but I am stumped 8/

View attachment 942931 Trying to upload a screen shot of what I am looking at....so up in the right corner where my blank avatar space is is my screen name and the listing of my messages and likes and posts...it states four messages but I cannot find any messages, and I have tried all the suggestions, thank you guys for weighing in, but I am stumped 8/

Yep, Dadpool Dadpool is correct. That is your post count as forum posts are now called "Messages".

We thought you were referring to the message bubble and number that displays under your username on a thread post. That is the one that you can click to generate the search for all your posts, er messages. Same number, different spot.

Back