Toxic EDC

This bad boy is on the way to its new home. A rare Three finish blade, Tumbled, Coated and Mirror Polished!

IMG_5400_opt.jpg

IMG_5413_opt.jpg

IMG_5407_opt.jpg

IMG_5415_opt.jpg

Great looking knife!

Buuuuteeefullllllll !! Nice pix....Lots of megapixels...:thumbup:

Last edited:
This little beast just came into my hands a few days ago as a birthday present from my family :eek: It's the first time they've ever really supported my steel addiction and I sincerely hope it's not the last! That fact alone makes this knife an automatic keeper cuz I'm a sap like that.

I was planning to take the Toxic EDC camping this weekend and properly break it in, but ended up having to stay in town. So instead I used it every chance possible this weekend, and so far I'm impressed with the performance! It feels great in hand, cuts and slices very well, holds a good edge, and feels like it's damn-near indestructable...oh yes, I think it's love, and also my new go-to EDC fixed blade. I'll try to post a few more pics of it along with my other new Horton and a more detailed review later this week once I've had some more time with it.

Awesome work Jeremy! Keep it up! Your quickly becoming my favorite maker and I can't wait to expand the collection (I'll have that payment out to you tomorrow or tuesday, btw...)

me=grateful :)

imag0729y.jpg

Back