• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRADED! PRICE DROP Custom G10 Mens Ring - Size 11

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I've been around for a long time but have been MIA the past couple years. I've still been playing with knives, machetes, and axes just in other venues. Now I have all my technical issues resolved and have a computer out here where I build, work on, and make knives.
Everything is done by me, here in my shop, by hand. I make the knives, the sheaths (kydex and leather), the fire steels, the sharpening rods, and I even make all of the Custom Lanyard beads.
12 years in and I'm still a noob with tons of learning to do. I do turn out some useful and capable knives though and hopefully I can generate a little income to buy more supplies and practice, practice, practice.....
I also try to repurpose any leftover materials I have in my shop and make Custom lanyard beads. I even made this custom ring from some left over G10 and homemade micarta.

Mens size 11.
White G10
Orange G10
Handmade Scotch Brite Blue Micarta
Handmade Burlap Micarta with Shredded Copper Wire
Custom Box
HAND SIGNED CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY.

$125.00 $100.00 TYD Priority Mail ALL IN with tracking and insurance.
PayPal or Zelle
First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets it.

Willing to TRADE for knifemaking supplies like G10 and Micarta scales, G10 spacers, other scale materials, etc. OR mid tech knives, modern or traditional of like value. No Chinese please.

Thanks for looking - Ronnie Hale "Hale Storm".

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg