Trailing point and barrel knife for sale

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
I have two today. One is a trailing point and the other is a new design. Its obviously inspired by Scandinavian knives, Im calling it the barrel knife. These will be going out for custom leather sheaths tomorrow so they will ship by Friday. Im pricing them with or without sheath.
Trailing point
Aldos 1095 1/8“ convex grind
4 1/2“ handle, 3 1/2“ blade
Figured Walnut scales with jade g10 liners and black pinstripe.
SS pin and tube
155.00 shipped with sheath, 125.00 without
picsay-1355077725.jpg

picsay-1355077786.jpg

picsay-1355077859.jpg

picsay-1355077889.jpg

picsay-1355077979.jpg

Barrel Knife
Aldos 1095 1/8“ convex grind
4 1/2“ handle, 3 3/4“ blade
Killer Mirindiba scales with coyote brown liners and toxic pinstripe
SS pins and tube
155.00 shipped with sheath, 125.00 without
picsay-1355077278.jpg

picsay-1355077372.jpg

picsay-1355077452.jpg

picsay-1355077537.jpg

picsay-1355077598.jpg

picsay-1355077645.jpg

these are looking sweet
love the second one especially, reminds me of your very first design I saw (although now that I think about it that one was COMPLETELY different, nothing vaguely like this. And yet... :) ) - and indeed very scandi inpired which is a good thing :thumbup:

those green liners are wicked!

I hope the barrel knife design stays in the line up for a while I'd like to have one in a cpl months. And that trailing point is SICK with the jade liners! Great job Chris!

Last edited:
wow. love both of these Chris. unfortunately, i am not a "buyer" right now. but wow....good stuff.

Yeah man,that Barrel knife is killer Chris,I'd love one to match my Camper.
Next year hopefully.

Folks, being married to the world's greatest "outside the box" thinker-upper, Sally T took one look at the "barrel knife" and said, "Billy, those would make 4 of the most interesting steak knives someone could get" . . . ($500.00+) . . . . . :)
. . . and this coming from a woman who blew a gasket this summer when I spent $300 on a Diawa Zillion baitcaster . . . . :thumbup:
Chris, both nice lookin, and if you get an email from our address inquiring about "multi-knife discounts", tell her you retired . . . . . :D :D
Excellent looking designs on both models buddy . . .
Merry Christmas,
Be safe.

Folks, being married to the world's greatest "outside the box" thinker-upper, Sally T took one look at the "barrel knife" and said, "Billy, those would make 4 of the most interesting steak knives someone could get" . . . ($500.00+) . . . . . :)
. . . and this coming from a woman who blew a gasket this summer when I spent $300 on a Diawa Zillion baitcaster . . . . :thumbup:
Chris, both nice lookin, and if you get an email from our address inquiring about "multi-knife discounts", tell her you retired . . . . . :D :D
Excellent looking designs on both models buddy . . .
Merry Christmas,
Be safe.
Hey Bill,I'm thinking about piggybacking a barrel knife with my camper.
They'd be a great pair of little/big knives with matching cocobolo for scales.
Thanks for putting the bug in my ear bud.

Hey Bill,I'm thinking about piggybacking a barrel knife with my camper.
They'd be a great pair of little/big knives with matching cocobolo for scales.
Thanks for putting the bug in my ear bud.
Myke, I am still in awe about those "two tone" handles on your camper . . . If my Geritol is still lingering, didn't Chris do a smaller knife of his with the same type of wood that had some sap wood mixed on one of the grips ??? That would have been the one to grab to match up with your camper. Maybe he has some of the blocks still left that he could make for one to go with your camper . . . . and then a "big ole Predator/Alien type double sheath to carry both of those bad boys in" . . . . . :D :D
Be safe.

awesome looking knives Chris.. i loooove that barrel handle one.. i would be all over that one, if it was so close to Christmas.. :) i still have yet to own one of your knives..

I've moved on to drop points since then, but man I would have loved that trailing point back in my trapping days. I like the North East European flavor of the Barrel Knife.

Its yours man! Do you want a sheath? If so it will be later in the week for shipping.If not Ill ship tomorrow.

Back