Tree Chopping Challenge **TREE DOWN!!!**

Pffff, women are over-rated. I prefer the loneliness of being with my self. I call my friends girlfriend ball&chain. :D.

Well, as a married guy, there are times I admire guys single guys like you. No doubt about that.

What as more cool that being able to go out in the back yard and try to chop a tree down with a pocket knife and hear not one minute of nagging?:glee:

Well, as a married guy, there are times I admire guys single guys like you. No doubt about that.

What as more cool that being able to go out in the back yard and try to chop a tree down with a pocket knife and hear not one minute of nagging?:glee:
Well, I do have a mom and a little sister, and they're just as bad lol.

Well, I do have a mom and a little sister, and they're just as bad lol.

Ahh...you're a young fella.

I hear ya on living with women, it is not always easy but then we're probably as much a pain in the rear to them from their point of view. lol.

Ahh...you're a young fella.

I hear ya on living with women, it is not always easy but then we're probably as much a pain in the rear to them from their point of view. lol.
Yep, I'm 15. I turn 16 in November. True, they probably look at us the same way we look at them, but I don't see a lot of guys running around the house and singing songs from Justin Bieber and One Direction :)barf:) :D.

Yep, I'm 15. I turn 16 in November. True, they probably look at us the same way we look at them, but I don't see a lot of guys running around the house and singing songs from Justin Bieber and One Direction :)barf:) :D.

Thank God my 5 year old daughter isn't at that age yet...lol.

Oh boy your guys make me really excited about what I have in store. Have a 3yr old and 7mo old both girls...

Thank God my 5 year old daughter isn't at that age yet...lol.
Just wait. My sisters only 9. She's not even at the "I'm the boss and everyone listen to me" stage yet. I'll be 18 when that "time" should start, so hopefully I'll be on my way to moving out or going to college.
Oh boy your guys make me really excited about what I have in store. Have a 3yr old and 7mo old both girls...
Jeez, are you the only male in the house? If so, that must suck. My sisters the only girl besides my mom and I'm the oldest, so I get to give her a bunch of crap :D

Congrats on sticking with it Knotty.

Now, what knives are you going to use to cut it up and split it?

:D

CHALENGE #2

If you can cut that up into firewood sized lengths, I will ACTUALLY give you my knife collection.

Heres the catch, you cant use a knife, you have to chew through it like a beaver...

Good luck.

You all think it's bad for you!?!?!?!?!!?!
I have 3 sisters, and a mom to deal with. They're 10, 8, and 4. Since my brothers moved out, I'm the only guy, except for my dad.

Congrats on sticking with it Knotty.

Now, what knives are you going to use to cut it up and split it?

:D
None. I'm over using knives to cut up trees. I'm using my dads chainsaw for now on.
CHALENGE #2

If you can cut that up into firewood sized lengths, I will ACTUALLY give you my knife collection.

Heres the catch, you cant use a knife, you have to chew through it like a beaver...

Good luck.
Yeah right :rolleyes:. I'm done with your challenges.

It's coming.....poor bastard..

My niece is 13 and she's all into One Direction so when she comes to visit I get to hear that crap all day and from what my brother-in-law says here bedroom is wallpapered with their posters.....lol. So from time to time I get exposed to the teen girl thing.

You all think it's bad for you!?!?!?!?!!?!
I have 3 sisters, and a mom to deal with. They're 10, 8, and 4. Since my brothers moved out, I'm the only guy, except for my dad.
Awww, you poor thing. Should I call the wambulance and have them get you a wamburger with a side of French cries?

Well done Knotty! While I just recently decided to open this thread I must say I'm impressed with your dedication to both the chopping effort and baseball. Nice work! :thumbup:

My niece is 13 and she's all into One Direction so when she comes to visit I get to hear that crap all day and from what my brother-in-law says here bedroom is wallpapered with their posters.....lol. So from time to time I get exposed to the teen girl thing.

[video=youtube;WM3iropm6DE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM3iropm6DE[/video]

Hey Knotty. You really ought to take the tree down. Right not it's whats known as a widow maker.

Back