Triple Aught Has More Stuff

They also got in some "Lethal Edge Skull" retro fit pocket clips, . . anybody see what they look like at the Blade Show?

Also just in is a early run Police in Blk-Ti for those that might have a interest.

Anybody pick up any Customs at the Show?

[This message has been edited by Sniper308 (edited 06-05-2000).]

a CQC6 from Ernie....

and I paid retail for it!

I still can't believe it!

it's my wife's though...

------------------
Joel Pirela
Graphic & Knife Designer

Joel,
Did you have to go through the lottery system. Or were you lucky enough to just walk up and snatch up a knife. How many custom knives did Emerson have there.

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Critical Mass (edited 06-07-2000).]

It was the raffle thing.

He had like 20 for sale... from cqc5, cqc6, cqc7, full dress, damascus semi productions, first production runs, etc...

I was the third to be called and the guy in front of me got that elusive cqc5!

as a side not, I had never won anything in my life, so this was a trip!

Regards,

Joel Pirela

------------------
Joel Pirela
Graphic & Knife Designer

I picked up a couple of the skull clips.

I was number two drawn and got the full custom CQC7. The five was the first knife pulled.

I have pictures I should be able to post tonight of most of what was available.

Off the top of my head there was:

Customs:

CQC5 (there were actually two)
CQC6
CQC6 Black T blade and bolster
CQC6 Full Dress (the Japanese clip point Damascus/MOP. Two of them.)
CQC7

Semi Customs:

These were examples of the new Custom/Production line. The Damascus blades were hand ground and Specwar marked. Basically, these are custom blades in production bodies.

CQC7 (Four of them I think)
Mach 1 (There were I think four. One Patrick got, another is Mary's personal Mach 1. The Damascus on her's is unbelievable. A pattern called "Stars and Aliens" I think Derek called it.

I wish I had taken notes, but I was just so damn happy to see all the Emersons in one place. Please forgive me.

John Hollister

John, that sounds about right. I got the CQC-7 and there was also a Black-T CQC-7. I still can't believe that I own a 7!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I saw the CQC6 Black-T, but not a BT CQC7.

Which of the CQC7s did you get? A C/P custom damascus?

I'm getting ready to post pictures of all the knives that were in the case on day one.

John

I should also mention there was another Custom CQC7 in the case. It had a 50/50 serrated blade and was on consignment.

The owner was from Georgia as I recall and I don't believe it sold.

The only other Emerson custom I saw at the Blade show was a CQC6 that a reseller wanted $1100 for.

John Hollister

Back