True Girt Tuesday....WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Mind blown. boom.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
TRUE-GRIT-TUESDAY-1.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

Sheaths is offered with the knife are described in the details for each knife. The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. That's right folks, FK Clean Kydex on deck! Prices include shipping. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you. You'll notice on the tags for the smaller ones that they all say "$200". That was the price without shipping. The price in the description includes shipping.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

The Butcher:
Specs:
Amazing. I didn't actually measure them yet. I'm too awestruck by its awesomeness.

Prototype: No number - Shadetree custom green yarn glow-in-the-dark phenolic over toxic green G10 over black liners with black pins / comes with a black basket weave kydex sheath - $291 shipped (normally these will be more expensive. This time I'm throwing in the sheath for free) SOLD!!!

Delta-5:
Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 5"

#5 - Natural canvas over orange G10 and black liners with Black pins / coyote tan kydex sheath - $257 shipped SOLD!!!

#6 - Green canvas over toxic green G10 and black liners with Black pins / OD green kydex sheath - $257 shipped

#7 - Shadetree custom glow-in-the-dark phenolic over orange G10 and black liners with Black pins / tapered tang/ coyote tan basket weave kydex sheath - $317 shipped SOLD!!!

Operator 8.0
Specs:
Steel: 3/16" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Blade Length: 8"!!

#5 - Black Canvas micarta over yellow G10 and black liners with black pins / black kydex sheath. this one is on me, the knife is expensive enough - $291 shipped SOLD!!!

Delta Foxtrot:
Specs:

Unnumbered - Black Canvas micarta over red and black liners with black pins / black kydex sheath - $222 shipped SOLD!!!
This is what happens when you find a ground, heat treated blade in your handle material box. I can't just let it go to waste. Might as well finish the sucker.

Tango:
Specs:
Blade Length: 6.5"

#18 - Black canvas micarta over yellow and black G10 liners with Black pins / black kydex sheath - $256 shipped SOLD!!!

#19 - Black canvas micarta over red and black liners with Black pins/ ghost scale / black and red kydex sheath - $276 shipped

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dylan,

I'll take:

#7 - Shadetree custom glow-in-the-dark phenolic over orange G10 and black liners with Black pins / tapered tang/ coyote tan basket weave kydex sheath - $317 shipped

When I PayPaled you, I forgot to make a memo of what it was for.... Sorry!

Last edited:
Delta-5:
Specs:

#5 - Natural canvas over orange G10 and black liners with Black pins / coyote tan kydex sheath - $257 shipped

Dylan - I'll take this. I just sent you an email just to clarify a previous conversation. Let me know if it is mine. Thanks!

Dylan, I will take this if still avaialble. Sent email to back this up.

Delta Foxtrot:
Specs:

Unnumbered - Black Canvas micarta over red and black liners with black pins / black kydex sheath - $222 shipped

Delta Foxtrot:
Specs:

Unnumbered - Black Canvas micarta over red and black liners with black pins / black kydex sheath - $222 shipped

you got it! email me at fletcherknives@gmail.com

Delta Foxtrot:
Specs:

you got it! email me at fletcherknives@gmail.com

Well Dylan,

I got a USPS Shipped Notification this morning... Now all I can think about it that awesome burlap beauty on the way to me. It would be very beneficial to my work if you did not sent those ship notifications in the future! LOL

By the way, did I tell you how awesome the Hatchula II is? That is an awesome freakin' design!

Back