True Grass Machete Pre- Order Closing 10/31

Funds in. Thanks for your order and Is love to hear how it compares to the other blades you have!

Still open for pre-orders? Today is Halloween so I thought a new machete would be appropriate. 85 with natural and sheath.

I'd love to see how it performs in a true tropical environment. 3V does very well corrosion wise and should be able to hold up to the humidity.

If its not too late, I'll take 1 thin (.085) in black canvas micarta with sheath.

I can put you down down for one. There are still a few unclaimed blanks to go around.

Please put me in. My desktop is currently updating that will take for a while. Will you be sending invoice for the deposit?

I'll take a .085 with natural micarta and sheath, if still available.
Please confirm availability and I'll send funds via PayPal. Thanks.
Ray

I'll take a .085 with natural micarta and sheath, if still available.
Please confirm availability and I'll send funds via PayPal. Thanks.
Ray

I still have a few unclaimed blanks so I'll put you down for one.

Quick update on the TGM run.

I've just begun working on the blanks. I have a few other knife projects I am finishing up right now + finals for school so I think the delivery date for these will be early to mid December.

I've included a pic of the New blanks vs the prototype so you can see the slight differences. Mainly, the production version is 2inches wide throughout the entire blade vs the slight flare of the prototype.

RBzu15b.jpg

Back